💬 Review Family Hotel: Romantic story decoration match 3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Family Hotel: Romantic story decoration match 3

This game is about rebuilding the old family hotel.
To be able to do that but also follow the story you need to win stars by playing match 3 games

Review:
The game is still very very new (early access) but it is something that all of you that loves and are kinda addicted to decoration games should try, and as soon as possible since the daily login gifts gives you limited furnitures but also money and power ups.
I have to say what i love the most is the high quality of the graphics in this game and that the walls have 2 views.
View 1 is that you can see them up and how they are decorated.
View 2 they go down when you zoom at them so you can see better at the other rooms.
I do think the best part in this game though is the storyline because it is so fun to follow, it has secrets and drama also romance and a bit of betrayal - I mean who doesn't love a good feud between two families.
The game runs pretty smooth, but it's also still in development so a lot of things change day by day.

A little WARNING: The levels are very hard to pass even from the first levels so its important to be very careful how to use your special power ups

Would you recommend this to other users? Ofcourse I will recommend it.
Everyone should try it and I'm sure they will love it

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐