Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fan-Fiction Section

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Have you ever watched a show or movie, or even read a book and felt that things would be better if something was done differently?
Now you don't have to worry anymore. In this section, you are welcome to share all of your fan-fiction stories featuring your favorite characters.
Seize the chance to make them take the paths you wish they did to begin with :D. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, hello. May I ask a question? Are adult-rated stuff allowed in this section? And are we allowed to repost fanfiction that we have posted in other sites? (promising of course, that it is ours and not plagiarized off a poor writer.)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It cannot be adult rated because it has to follow the terms and rules of the site. Anything that is not in the NSFW section cannot be adult content. However, you can share things you have previously shared elsewhere as long as they are yours.

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! The rules are easy to forget, I'm glad I asked. Have a good day Miss

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much! The rules are easy to forget, I'm glad I asked. Have a good day Miss
You're welcome :) if you have any other questions, please let me know.

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, I would like to ask something...
I wonder if i will receive some SB Points by posting my own fanfiction here?

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
no you dont bruh. but you may get 2 SB every like you get

Reactions: ExG

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Currently, there isn't a SB Points reward for this section, but we might add something like that in the future. I will add that to our list of suggestions :D

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Currently, there isn't a SB Points reward for this section, but we might add something like that in the future. I will add that to our list of suggestions :D
Oh okay, thanks for answering my question. I whould like to post my fanfiction in the future

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh wow! would love that. it certainly would be more incentive to write fics.