Fantasy High, anyone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,698 happy users since 2014.
Register

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Have you watched this show on YouTube?
If not, then it's called Dimension 20: Fantasy High by CollegeHumor.
The show is simply a Dungeons and Dragons campaign except it has highschoolers for heros and 1950's-1980's America as setting. There's not much graphics in it, just awesome storytelling and lots of creative improvisation.
Here's the first episode.

Just sharing, looking for fellow fans, maybe recruiting some ;)

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Hahaha! I know right? That talent is seriously amazing. Saves the studio from hiring voice actors at all.
@Sbenny and @Frozenflame Thank you for the support! :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
As an active fan and player of D20 based tabletop RPG's this is a really cool game! I really want to play now.

Reactions: qth

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
As an active fan and player of D20 based tabletop RPG's this is a really cool game! I really want to play now.
I know! The DM's is so good, everyone's so fun and their campaign is so refreshing to watch.

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Really feel like playing a D&D o_o wonder if we could make a team and play it online one day :D
That would be awesome 😍😍😍
I'm still a newb though and being a good DM is still light-years away from me.
Plus I prefer watching someone else play. But if they're willing to stick with me, I'll gladly play.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
It's pretty nice I watched it in yt but it needs quite a dedication if we observe it carefully

Reactions: qth

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It's awesome! Frank is a really good DM too.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
I confess i only have a very basic understanding of classic tabletop D&D but i've always been fascinated about it. I'll look into them! That for the recommendation!

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Have you ever seen Heroes and Halfwits?
Yeah, I agree with @gfliesaway. Worth a watch. Although I don't how to manage it with all the DnD podcasts and DnD youtube channels next on my list.
My 2019 to-do is already full. But hey, at least I won't be bored. 😆😆