Fantasy/Supernatural series recommendations??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,087 happy users since 2014.
Register

carleycas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Helloo guys! So, i must say I love all the fiction and all series that have fiction lol. I was wondering if y'all could give me some recommendations of what should I watch next! I've watched Supernatural (lol), Vampire Diaries, Heroes and so many many more! I'll be waitiiing!

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're fine with slightly older stuff I'd strongly recommend Merlin (2008)

carleycas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh boy, I have already seen this one haha! It was so funny! I'll watch it again! :love::love:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you liked The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, you might like "Roswell, New Mexico." It's more science fiction than supernatural, though. But they have a lot of the same actors from TVD and TO: Jackson, Tyler, Freya, Vicki, etc.

If you like witchcraft, you might like the new Charmed reboot as well.

Tomoe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Medium is a good one. Not sure if you've already seen it, though.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lovemoon, how was the ending of "The Gifted"? I'm still catching up and I'm a season behind, I think.

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
My favorite in the supernatural realm was X-Files. I think it was one of the best shows on tv. David Duchovny made the show. His witty remarks kept a somewhat serious show funny. The first six seasons were great, then it kind of went downhill a little bit, but it was still a decent watch throughout the whole run. Including the 2 recent seasons a couple years ago.

EvanAngel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Don't know how old you are but the mother of a good female lead supernatural show is Buffy the vampire slayer. I am currently on a rewatch and still not believing how good this show is. The only thing is I don't know if anyone is streaming it. Oh and it didn't have a big budget and first came out 1997 so visually it sometimes seems a little bit challenging. Also the first season is not the best but if you get through the first season it is one of the best shows ever made in my opinion.

And if that didn't get you hooked, somebody made a video why you should watch Buffy :)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@EvanAngel I think Hulu might be streaming Buffy, but I'm not sure! This used to be my absolute favorite show of all-time! I believe they're trying to reboot it, but I'm skeptical about it.

Oh, I actually think that the first season might be my favorite season...? It definitely established the tone for me, and scared me into thinking that high school was gonna be tough. Lol.