Mod apk FarmVille: Tropic Escape v1.31.1365 | Hacked | Unlimited Gems, Coins, and Resources

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Title: FarmVille: Tropic Escape v1.31.1365 | Hacked | Unlimited Gems, Coins, and Resources

Name of the game: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Version: v1.31.1365

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Updated
May 23, 2018

Escape to an island getaway filled with adventure, mystery, and fun new mini games in this colorful free-to-play game from the makers of FarmVille, the number one farming franchise!

Adventure unfolds all around your island!

ESCAPE TO THE TROPICS - Seek adventures on your very own tropical island - Farm unique fruits and veggies, craft fun drinks and meet adorable animals - Discover all of the tropical crops and exotic animals that call your island home - Run a beachside inn and start a new life in paradise - Play mini games and have fun with new characters like Ting
UNCOVER MYSTERY, SECRETS AND TREASURES - Complete story-based quests with island guides like the archaeologist and surfing expert - Explore the bubbling volcano and ancient monkey temple - Discover hidden treasures and rare goods in the secret chamber - Investigate uncharted areas to find even more island secrets
BUILD AMENITIES FOR YOUR GUESTS - Fix up island workshops and create your own personal paradise - Buy a Tiki Bar, Sushi Stand, Artisan Workshop and more - Expand your inn and hire guides to help your guests enjoy the island
DISCOVER AND PHOTOGRAPH ADORABLE ANIMALS FOR REWARDS - Build a Wildlife Center on your island with the help of Ting, the wildlife guide - Attract rare and exotic animals to your island like the colorful Iguana by feeding them treats - Earn rewards by snapping photos of the animals as souvenirs for your guests
TRADE WITH OTHER ISLANDS - Trade with other players using the trade boat - Short on eggs? Buy the goods you need from neighboring islands - Have too many pineapples? Name your price and sell off extra crops and crafts - The more coins you have, the more you can do on your island

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVilleTropicEscape
MOD Features:
Gems - will Increase instead Decrease
Coins
- will Increase instead Decrease
All Resources
- will Increase instead Decrease

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: BY @Havanitos

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Darkstar824

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Trying this out
Works as described

Last edited:

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
I love this game but for one thing. When I play in the tournaments there is always one or two people who have a many billion points... only way to do that is hacking but I don't know how. I wish there was a mod for hacking your resort scores to level the playing field a bit. Thank you for the awesome work you do!

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Works like a charm

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

kitty

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
😍😍😍 gotta try this.. So far I am enjoying all apk mod apps and games i've downloaded here.. 😍😍

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good game, thank you for your time and effort on this mod.

DOZA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like this game, thanks for the update ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.