🎮 MOD APK Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max / God Mode]

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP
Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max / God Mode]

Fate/Grand Order (English) v2.6.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Yas Kashije
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

• Fate/Grand Order is an online, free-to-play Japanese role-playing mobile game, developed by Delightworks, it's based on Type-Moon's Fate/stay night franchise.
    Fate/Grand Order is a turn-based tactical RPG where the player commands a party composed of up to 6 Servants in each battle, 3 active members and 3 reserve members. In each turn, the player is given a set of 5 Command Cards and may use up to 3 of them in a turn to attack.
    Each Servant has 5 cards the player may use; the cards for all the Servants on the field are shuffled and dealt to the player each turn, 3 skills that can be used before picking the cards and have cooldown, and the Noble Phantasm (special combat card) that requieres a fully charged bar to be used.

With an extension of rock-paper-scissors weakness/strength, game revolves around creating the perfect deck for the level you're going to clear.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• > Always Player Turn (enemies never act) [Must be enabled before battle/stage starts]
    > Massive Damage (enough to one shot enemies without multiple HP bars)
    > NP Charges to max (taking damage, using charging skills, turn advance, inflicting damage, start battle with NP charged Craft Essence)
    > Hits always land as critical hits
    > God Mode (invincible) on all your units.

Beta (should work, but not tested enough):
    > Guts has been added to God Mode (your units will always survive with 1 hp)
    > Enemies wont be able to cast their NP while NP Feature is enabled (Sealed NP on enemy)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en&hl=en_US

A

Ad Manager

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP
Maintinance is still ongoing, so I can't ensure no issue will arise.
Notify if something is malfunctioning and I'll try to solve it once I'm available again.

BlehBleh3

Novice Lv1️⃣
EXP
The MOD works perfectly, thank you

FloofPandaBoi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
I just commented on the previous version, sorry for that i didn't see the new update post😅

cyberfang999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
I love my 1-star level 1 Arash. It owns. IT OWNS!

Props on the fast update btw OP. Well done 👍

Arkadia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you! Great MOD as usual!

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP

soloazn123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
EXP

Lucern

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
As always, thank you for your time and effort! Your Bondrewd icon is looking S I C K

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP

iTzVinni

Novice Lv1️⃣
EXP
This event has a upcoming raid boss do you think it's safe to use massive dmg on him? Or it's better disable and use the other features only?

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP
This event has a upcoming raid boss do you think it's safe to use massive dmg on him? Or it's better disable and use the other features only?
In the previous raid, no user who used it got banned, since even if its raid, you only deal his max HP in the battle (last time was like 500K Hp at most)
However, I'd advice against using it until last turn. Spam NP and Crits and make it look legit.

Akenoakira

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Corenator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks man, the MOD works great. Keep up the good, pirate-y work, yarr

sghoks

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Is this perma or I need to update the app sorry this my first time playing fgo so I'm asking so that my account will not be banned.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Active User
EXP
Is this perma or I need to update the app sorry this my first time playing fgo so I'm asking so that my account will not be banned.
What do you mean about app update?
If you mean that you have to download the MOD every time a new version get released, yes.

And although no perfect mod exists, I have yet to see anybody get banned from using it; security is properly bypassed.

Cyrito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
When I install the APK, it said that the application was not available in my country. Is there a way to bypass this?

Lucern

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
@Cyrito

Sikun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Thanks hope this doesn't get my account banned lol

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.