Mod apk Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max / God Mode]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kameets23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod! But i have a problem which i don't know what is causing it but the game crashes my phone rebooting it. Sometimes it takes a few minutes and sometimes just when i enter the menu screen it lags then restarts my phone. This only happens on this game. I have plenty of free storage and i already downloaded the entire game. This only started happening 2-3 days after playing without any problems and i was playing it for hours without any problems. I don't know what caused it but can i get any help?

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod! But i have a problem which i don't know what is causing it but the game crashes my phone rebooting it. Sometimes it takes a few minutes and sometimes just when i enter the menu screen it lags then restarts my phone. This only happens on this game. I have plenty of free storage and i already downloaded the entire game. This only started happening 2-3 days after playing without any problems and i was playing it for hours without any problems. I don't know what caused it but can i get any help?
I'm having no issues. Have you tried with original version from playstore?

Kameets23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having no issues. Have you tried with original version from playstore?
i tried force closing the app from my settings and opening it again and i managed to play it again without any problems. I have no idea what caused the issue in the first place :/ i'll update again if something happens.

Thank you for the mod it works as intended.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
i tried force closing the app from my settings and opening it again and i managed to play it again without any problems. I have no idea what caused the issue in the first place :/ i'll update again if something happens.

Thank you for the mod it works as intended.
Glad to read.
If issues come after data update, make sure to reinstall mod, since data update may break/restore files needed for mod to work.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month