Mod apk Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max / God Mode]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years

Fate/Grand Order (English) v2.6.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Yas Kashije
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Fate/Grand Order is an online, free-to-play Japanese role-playing mobile game, developed by Delightworks, it's based on Type-Moon's Fate/stay night franchise.
    Fate/Grand Order is a turn-based tactical RPG where the player commands a party composed of up to 6 Servants in each battle, 3 active members and 3 reserve members. In each turn, the player is given a set of 5 Command Cards and may use up to 3 of them in a turn to attack.
    Each Servant has 5 cards the player may use; the cards for all the Servants on the field are shuffled and dealt to the player each turn, 3 skills that can be used before picking the cards and have cooldown, and the Noble Phantasm (special combat card) that requieres a fully charged bar to be used.

With an extension of rock-paper-scissors weakness/strength, game revolves around creating the perfect deck for the level you're going to clear.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• > Always Player Turn (enemies never act) [Must be enabled before battle/stage starts]
    > Massive Damage (enough to one shot enemies without multiple HP bars)
    > NP Charges to max (taking damage, using charging skills, turn advance, inflicting damage, start battle with NP charged Craft Essence)
    > Hits always land as critical hits
    > God Mode (invincible) on all your units.

Beta (should work, but not tested enough):
    > Guts has been added to God Mode (your units will always survive with 1 hp)
    > Enemies wont be able to cast their NP while NP Feature is enabled (Sealed NP on enemy)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en&hl=en_US

FloofPandaBoi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I just commented on the previous version, sorry for that i didn't see the new update post😅

cyberfang999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love my 1-star level 1 Arash. It owns. IT OWNS!

Props on the fast update btw OP. Well done 👍

Lucern

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
As always, thank you for your time and effort! Your Bondrewd icon is looking S I C K

iTzVinni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This event has a upcoming raid boss do you think it's safe to use massive dmg on him? Or it's better disable and use the other features only?

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
This event has a upcoming raid boss do you think it's safe to use massive dmg on him? Or it's better disable and use the other features only?
In the previous raid, no user who used it got banned, since even if its raid, you only deal his max HP in the battle (last time was like 500K Hp at most)
However, I'd advice against using it until last turn. Spam NP and Crits and make it look legit.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

sghoks

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is this perma or I need to update the app sorry this my first time playing fgo so I'm asking so that my account will not be banned.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Is this perma or I need to update the app sorry this my first time playing fgo so I'm asking so that my account will not be banned.
What do you mean about app update?
If you mean that you have to download the mod every time a new version get released, yes.

And although no perfect mod exists, I have yet to see anybody get banned from using it; security is properly bypassed.

Cyrito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I install the apk, it said that the application was not available in my country. Is there a way to bypass this?

Lucern

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Cyrito

Status
Not open for further replies.