Mod apk Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years

Fate/Grand Order (English) v2.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Yas Kashije
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Fate/Grand Order is an online, free-to-play Japanese role-playing mobile game, developed by Delightworks, it's based on Type-Moon's Fate/stay night franchise.
    Fate/Grand Order is a turn-based tactical RPG where the player commands a party composed of up to 6 Servants in each battle, 3 active members and 3 reserve members. In each turn, the player is given a set of 5 Command Cards and may use up to 3 of them in a turn to attack.
    Each Servant has 5 cards the player may use; the cards for all the Servants on the field are shuffled and dealt to the player each turn, 3 skills that can be used before picking the cards and have cooldown, and the Noble Phantasm (special combat card) that requieres a fully charged bar to be used.

With an extension of rock-paper-scissors weakness/strength, game revolves around creating the perfect deck for the level you're going to clear.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• >Always Player Turn (enemies never act)
    >Massive Damage (enough to one shot enemies without multiple HP bars)
    >NP Charges to max (taking damage, using charging skills, turn advance, inflicting damage, start battle with NP charged Craft Essence)
    >Hits always land as critical hits
    >Ceasefire (some fights requiere enemies to do certain actions. Enable this and disable dumb enemy, everybody will become invincible, enemies included)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en&hl=en_US

Notes:
>If the mod has issues after data download (like menu not showing, some features malfunctioning...), install apk as when you update the apk without deleting it. Data download might replace some needed modified files

If you find/have any issue, please post it in the thread with the Android ver and which device/emulator you're using.
Notify version updates by posting here too, please give at least 12 hours since version change for update.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

mmorr0514

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
You didn't have to give this one away for free but you did anyway. Thank you so much it works great

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
You didn't have to give this one away for free but you did anyway. Thank you so much it works great
As personal policy, all my releases will be free, unless I somehow make a collab and the other modder wants it paid content.
Also, I won't release a big collection of mods. I do this as a hobby, and I only work once per released version:happydroid:

decentblack49

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!

Testament1982

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much and CHEERS!

Corson666

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this

Alissia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is a new version actually. Thanks btw,i will be waiting for the update.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
There is a new version actually. Thanks btw,i will be waiting for the update.
Are you sure you are checking Eng version?
1598994423360.png

If yes, well, nothing I can do until it gets uploaded into PlayStore

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Is it safe for event?
As far as I know, it's pretty safe. I've been uploading it for 2 months in other site with more than 500 people using it, and not a single ban report arised.
Not even among the people that used Massive Damage in Raids.

However, there's always the chance, and I'd not use Masive Damage feature so lightly.

FloofPandaBoi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes been playin fgo for 2 years and now i found a mod worth playin

Lucifer220499

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Here. I'll attach two screenshots. I'm not blaming you but I'm Hella concerned as to what's happening. Even the original APK as well as that staff's mod is uploading something making my gameplay lag a lot.
Screenshot_20200905-180223.png

Status
Not open for further replies.