Favorite Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

kumadachi10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
choices, kemco games , sims,escape games and word games! 😄
Post automatically merged:

choices, kemco games , sims,escape games and word games! 😄

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mmmmmm STrangely I have a lot of mobile games I love like Deemo, My Little Pony GAmeloft (lol ik I am a brony, hello), AFK Arena, TERRA BATTLE!!!!!! ( Sorry, it was the best game ever but then the servers got shut down...)
PC games: Dragon Nest, Ori and the Blind Forest, CHild of LIght, Hallblade: Senua's Sacrifice, etc etc etc

SO what about you?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Right now i was addicted into online moba game called 'Mobile Legends Bang bang' and Arena of Valor but sometimes i rest playing other games like Ramen sensei 2 a kairosoft game and also i played lately a very creepy and disturbing game called fran bow.

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omggg Yeee Fran Bow is nice, I watched the let's plays of it owo

C4NC3R

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Although I play I lots of online games I still choose to play - Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Farm Sim19/Hayday/Farmville.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Visual novel is my jam, but sometimes i play other game like dragon age series, mass effect series, and also farming games like harvest moon light of hope and so on. I played mobile moba games too like arena of valor and Mobile Legend but i am not playing it competitively, just for relaxation and fun.

Lace33

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have many but my favs are sims freeplay and marvel future fight.

FelixMonroe143

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
COG/HG games are definitely are some of the most enjoyable games I've played, but I've fallen in love with The Isle(Dinosaur game), It's a very interesting concept and I enjoy the gameplay.

rapdevil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
On mobile CYOA mostly, text-based games, also simulation games

On console I like pretty much everything. Mostly RPG, like TES, Skyrim and Fallout.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
RPG and TFP games mostly. morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, mass effect trilogy, portal, the stanley parable... i also adore undertale.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Consistently and repeatedly? The Sims 2, 3, and 4. Crusader Kings 2. Instlife. Bitlife.
Degrees of Lewdity
Board and card games.