Favorite month of the year

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,660 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Mine would be December. . Really warm weather great for the beach , we get to spend time with family and friends and of course no work :loldroid: .. Stores are also open till late so plenty shopping can be done Yay!!!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
First i would say you look great in that picture . Secondly in December it's pretty much cold and you can find snow everywhere. I think in your place it's warm right

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
First i would say you look great in that picture . Secondly in December it's pretty much cold and you can find snow everywhere. I think in your place it's warm right
:pThank you from Aunt may ..lol

You'd be right , we only have snow in the drakensburg mountains .. Where I am its sunny almost all December so we get plenty tourists then , just for the beaches mostly.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
:pThank you from Aunt may ..lol

You'd be right , we only have snow in the drakensburg mountains .. Where I am its sunny almost all December so we get plenty tourists then , just for the beaches mostly.
Haha isn't aunt may too old for compliments lmao. That's great if you have warm weather in your place . It's pretty rare actually and you are lucky that you don't have to clean the snow or something👍

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Haha isn't aunt may too old for compliments lmao. That's great if you have warm weather in your place . It's pretty rare actually and you are lucky that you don't have to clean the snow or something👍
Lol aunt may is old in the comics , in the movie she's been cast as younger .

Oh yes I agree about the snow , We were on holiday once and got our door jammed by the snow , major prob when you aren't used to that type of thing ..

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol aunt may is old in the comics , in the movie she's been cast as younger .

Oh yes I agree about the snow , We were on holiday once and got our door jammed by the snow , major prob when you aren't used to that type of thing ..
No in Spiderman sequel aunt may was an old woman . Except in Spiderman homecoming

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
Mmm my thing is more like a season rather than a month, but let's go with July! Nice, cold, sublime winter! ♥
You want love? You need cuddling!

Personally, i love the chance to wear outfits instead of walking around like i just came back from Vietnam because of how hot and unbearble the weather is xD

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
We have a funky mix of weather for the past 2 months .. Its very very hot but in the evenings we have wicked thunderstorms , plenty of flooding too
That's great I suppose
Post automatically merged:

Mmm my thing is more like a season rather than a month, but let's go with July! Nice, cold, sublime winter! ♥
You want love? You need cuddling!

Personally, i love the chance to wear outfits instead of walking around like i just came back from Vietnam because of how hot and unbearble the weather is :lol:
Pretty cool I would say

yome2307

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favorite month is July too!! (Copycat @Ms Hatter )
Partly because I have my birthday in July and mostly because it's rainy season here. I absolutely love rain. Gives me a feeling of peace and comfort.
Also mangoes grow here in July and they're my fav fruit.
It's also summer vacay (first few days, mainly in June) and great time for ice creams.
Wow that's a lotta reasons lol.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Definitely December or all other Month where Ramadham takes place, those are the best.
December because, well certainly not the weather cause we only have two. Moreso from the fact that school break for a full month! Woo hoo! So many holidays, so little time.
And ramadhan for the same reason, except with a bit more....deeper meaning to it, i guess.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
My favorite month is July too!! (Copycat @Ms Hatter )
Partly because I have my birthday in July and mostly because it's rainy season here. I absolutely love rain. Gives me a feeling of peace and comfort.
Also mangoes grow here in July and they're my fav fruit.
It's also summer vacay (first few days, mainly in June) and great time for ice creams.
Wow that's a lotta reasons lol.
I didn't knew mangoes grew on planet Apollo😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Definitely December or all other Month where Ramadham takes place, those are the best.
December because, well certainly not the weather cause we only have two. Moreso from the fact that school break for a full month! Woo hoo! So many holidays, so little time.
And ramadhan for the same reason, except with a bit more....deeper meaning to it, i guess.
December is nice .