Favorite month of the year

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marscial

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
il mio mese preferito è Luglio, amo il sole , il mare, l'estate insomma

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Of course. But my favorite part is the costumes and makeup. I dont buy alot of ready made costume stuff. I try to make most of my costumes and I love trying new makeup techniques. My favorite ones have been Cruella De Vil (which Ive been several times,with different outfits each time), a Victorian female Beetlejuice and last year I was a female Jack Skellington. I want to do some male cosplays ,Sweeney Todd has been an idea forever because I love Johnny Depp's version. Also Ryuk from Deathnote. But I need to find the right materials and have alot of time to make them right. I usually dont wear masks but last year I bought a couple of them,Im going to design the costumes based on the masks. Lol,that was a long response. Sorry.😂

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Of course. But my favorite part is the costumes and makeup. I dont buy alot of ready made costume stuff. I try to make most of my costumes and I love trying new makeup techniques. My favorite ones have been Cruella De Vil (which Ive been several times,with different outfits each time), a Victorian female Beetlejuice and last year I was a female Jack Skellington. I want to do some male cosplays ,Sweeney Todd has been an idea forever because I love Johnny Depp's version. Also Ryuk from Deathnote. But I need to find the right materials and have alot of time to make them right. I usually dont wear masks but last year I bought a couple of them,Im going to design the costumes based on the masks. Lol,that was a long response. Sorry.😂
That's really nice. Can you make something scary for me too , I am usually wearing something like vampire or a cyborg and sometimes Batman. And it's obvious that you like costumes and makeup , that's one of the favorite hobby of girls😉. But it's really great that you are doing such an amazing work and you can surely be a fashion designer . Just keep up the good work

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol shopping!! Yes yes! And best time for relaxing and not stress about work.. but I must also add best month is any one of them in the winter... Coz of popcorn, movies, Milo/hot chocolate and a warm blanket 😻😻

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol shopping!! Yes yes! And best time for relaxing and not stress about work.. but I must also add best month is any one of them in the winter... Coz of popcorn, movies, Milo/hot chocolate and a warm blanket 😻😻
I bet you like sleeping and you are pretty lazy 😉

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol when I work, I work very hard, when I relax, I make the best of it. I'm not lazy, I'm just comfortable when I'm not doing something.
Haha that's a nice explanation . You must like complicated things 😎

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I studied fashion design. Thanks for the nice comment.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
October because 1 my birthday is on the 14th. 2 the 14th is the battle of Hastings day.

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
December i like christmass and i love holidays lots of food i ate a lot.