Favorite Musician/Band

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gameuser01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
One of my favorite Musicians is Jack Stauber, and I know this band is pretty mainstream but I'm a huge fan of Panic! At The Disco. I'm sure there is a bunch of good artists I've never heard of and I'm trying to expand my taste in music so who's your favorite Musician/band?

prSakura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favourit band? Of course The Corrs. It seems old or maybe users don't know about them, but their songs are really nice, some have inspirations.

najgorzej

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like AJR - I don't think a single song on The "Neotheather" is bad. Also I like a girl group called Twice - didn't know cutesy stuff would be nice too.

JEZZA421

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Slipknot Boiii
Post automatically merged:

and murmaider
Post automatically merged:

and murmaider

mmars118

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine are Parkway Drive, Trophy Eyes, La Dispute, the Amity Affliction, Slipknot, Xxxtentacion, Of Mice & Men, Tonight Alive, etc etc. Have far too many to ever list. Would be here all day!

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I love Panic! At The Disco too 😊 I know you're trying to expand your tastes so I don't think I can be helpful @Gameuser01 😅

Hmmm, aside from P!ATD, I listen to My Chemical Romance when I want to feel nostalgic.

just gonna make a little edit and throw in Paramore and Mayday Parade.

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
I mean...IT DEPENDS! Of what style? Of what decade? Of how many musicians? There's sooooo much to talk about!!! * - *

I mean P!ATD and MCR are great

But have you listen to some of the things Jack's Mannequin did?
And you can't say that Rush is not awesome!
And Madrugada? Industrial Silence is AN AMAZING record! Such a special band!
And so many OST from great games! Like the ones The Scarlet Furies did!
And seriously, if Thomas Bergersen shows up at your house with his next album, are you seriously closing the door? xD

SOOOOOOOOOO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT! D:>

DeathshoHimel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am quite old school when it comes to music but in recent times I like eluivitte and omnia.. Not into today's pop/rap genre at all. They simply don't go with my taste.

Freakish

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Undoubtedly has to Be TOOL and Maynard James Kennan! Who else could keep fans waiting 11 years for a new album? 😂🔫

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
One of my favourite musicians would be Jack Stauber.