Favorite pokemon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,879 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
In the anime, my favorites would be Team Rocket's Meowth, Ash's Charmander and Pikachu.
I simply like the noise/voice of these pokemons in the anime.

But in the Pokemon games, my favorites are Charazard and Gradevior.
I know, I'm weird. :nerdroid:
Pi-pika-pi pikachu~!
Meowth that's right!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
In the anime, my favorites would be Team Rocket's Meowth, Ash's Charmander and Pikachu.
I simply like the noise/voice of these pokemons in the anime.

But in the Pokemon games, my favorites are Charazard and Gradevior.
I know, I'm weird. :nerdroid:
Pi-pika-pi pikachu~!
Meowth that's right!
Oh yeah, i love Meowth, he's really awesome! I mean he even has his own tragic backstory! I really like his dynamic with Pikachu, kinda reminds me of Tom and Jerry.

I used to like Charizard, you know like every other kids, i mean it's a fire breathing dragon (kinda?) What's not to like? Well, and that kinda the problem, it's too overrated on the franchise, it even got 2 megas! And it's not like it's very good at competitive either, 4x stealth rock are really bad. I now come to appreciate Venusaur as i grow up, it maybe look weak and weird, but i love it anyway, its a neat design. Nowadays, Venusaur is my favorite starter along with Swampert (the Mudkip meme bro, that dank memes!)

I also love Gardevoir! Still do until now, she have a really beautiful and elegant design, pretty good in game and competitive too. But sometimes, I just can't look at her the same way like i used to when i was younger....the internet, they ruin her for me

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Oh yeah, i love Meowth, he's really awesome! I mean he even has his own tragic backstory! I really like his dynamic with Pikachu, kinda reminds me of Tom and Jerry.

I used to like Charizard, you know like every other kids, i mean it's a fire breathing dragon (kinda?) What's not to like? Well, and that kinda the problem, it's too overrated on the franchise, it even got 2 megas! And it's not like it's very good at competitive either, 4x stealth rock are really bad. I now come to appreciate Venusaur as i grow up, it maybe look weak and weird, but i love it anyway, its a neat design. Nowadays, Venusaur is my favorite starter along with Swampert (the Mudkip meme bro, that dank memes!)

I also love Gardevoir! Still do until now, she have a really beautiful and elegant design, pretty good in game and competitive too. But sometimes, I just can't look at her the same way like i used to when i was younger....the internet, they ruin her for me
I haven't seen any Gardevoir memes...maybe that's a good thing?:nerdroid:
Also I think that Venusaur is great, I like to use Leach Seed, Poison Powder/Toxic, Synthesis and Hyper Beam; I rather use Hyper Beam than Solar Beam, this way I prolong fights without worrying that a Fire Type have Sunny Day and beat me quickly.
With Sunny day on I'll end up using Synthesis and Solar Beam even if I don't need to, also Solar Beam is Grass type and won't work very well against Fire types.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't seen any Gardevoir memes...maybe that's a good thing?:nerdroid:
Also I think that Venusaur is great, I like to use Leach Seed, Poison Powder/Toxic, Synthesis and Hyper Beam; I rather use Hyper Beam than Solar Beam, this way I prolong fights without worrying that a Fire Type have Sunny Day and beat me quickly.
With Sunny day on I'll end up using Synthesis and Solar Beam even if I don't need to, also Solar Beam is Grass type and won't work very well against Fire types.
Trust me, don't search the name Gardevoir on Google, it will scared you.... Maybe
Venusaur set is usually consist of Giga Drain, Synthesis, Sludge Bomb and either Hidden Power Fire for offensive or Leach Seed/Knock off if playing Defensive. Mind you this is set for Mega Venusaur, so fire and ice didn't really bother him anymore with his new ability Thick Fat.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Trust me, don't search the name Gardevoir on Google, it will scared you.... Maybe
Venusaur set is usually consist of Giga Drain, Synthesis, Sludge Bomb and either Hidden Power Fire for offensive or Leach Seed/Knock off if playing Defensive. Mind you this is set for Mega Venusaur, so fire and ice didn't really bother him anymore with his new ability Thick Fat.
Oh I see.
Sludge Bomb is better than Toxic but the poison effect isn't 100% and Giga Drain have very low PP,
but I understand the appeal and it's effectiveness. As for Mega-evolution, sadly I lost interest in pokemon games after the 3rd Gen so I'm not fully aware of new Gens and new moves.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh I see.
Sludge Bomb is better than Toxic but the poison effect isn't 100% and Giga Drain have very low PP,
but I understand the appeal and it's effectiveness. As for Mega-evolution, sadly I lost interest in pokemon games after the 3rd Gen so I'm not fully aware of new Gens and new moves.
The reason Sludge Bomb is used instead of Toxic is because it has better accuracy, same reason why in competitive they prefer Flamethrower over Fireblast, add the fact that Venusaur are pretty slow in speed so the chance of miss are much higher.
And yeah, PP has been a problem, especially if you up again a stall team, but that the reason why we put Sludge Bomb or Hidden Power, so Venusaur have other mean to inflict damage that STAB.
Ahh, yes. I actually never even played passed Gen 5 if i were to be honest, that strategy are what commonly used in Showdown.
I still sometimes play Emerald or Platinum if i were bored, as for anime ehh...i lost interest after watched as lost again in final XY. Sun and Moon are too goofy on my opinion.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The reason Sludge Bomb is used instead of Toxic is because it has better accuracy, same reason why in competitive they prefer Flamethrower over Fireblast, add the fact that Venusaur are pretty slow in speed so the chance of miss are much higher.
And yeah, PP has been a problem, especially if you up again a stall team, but that the reason why we put Sludge Bomb or Hidden Power, so Venusaur have other mean to inflict damage that STAB.
Ahh, yes. I actually never even played passed Gen 5 if i were to be honest, that strategy are what commonly used in Showdown.
I still sometimes play Emerald or Platinum if i were bored, as for anime ehh...i lost interest after watched as lost again in final XY. Sun and Moon are too goofy on my opinion.
Oh~ haha now I have more reason not to play, I honestly like how PP works/worked.
I only watched Pokemon because my older sister loved it, naturally I stopped when she lost interest at it.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh~ haha now I have more reason not to play, I honestly like how PP works/worked.
I only watched Pokemon because my older sister loved it, naturally I stopped when she lost interest at it.
The basic games system hadn't changed in the last twenty years, now we just need to wait until they run out of colours or gem for tittle name.....oh wait, they already announced the new Pokemon Sword and Shield, i heard it's based on U.K region.
....I think I'm the only one between my siblings that still love Pokemon until now.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Celebi,Moltres and Pikachu...Moltres Cause it's straight up badass.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I've always liked the fire type and things that were cute, pretty, and preferably strong. So, I've always had a great fondness for Vulpix and its evolution Ninetales. Though, I'm just as in love with its ice variant.
I also like Eevee and all its evolutions. In fact, Eevee is one of my top favorites because you can easily make a good party with its evolved forms. I like Lapras. Obviously, I also really like Pikachu. :)