Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Favorite "The Arcana" Romance Option?

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know "The Arcana" is a pretty popular game, a lot of you have played it and most likely already have an answer.

Gun to the head, who is The Arcana romance option you'd ride or die for? One you'd totally drop your knees for and probably worship forever? Mine is Asra Alnazar. Boy, I'd die for him. He's tender, he's gentle, he's all-encompassing, and his love is like a flame licking my skin, burning me inside and out. I hate him a little for fraternizing with Julian but whatever you know. The heart wants what it wants.

What about you? Come on, I know you have your most favorite.
images (93).jpeg

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Muriel is my baby bear. I just love him. And good to see him evolve and be more open towards others throughout the story.

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Muriel is my baby bear. I just love him. And good to see him evolve and be more open towards others throughout the story.
wow i admit i havent played his story yet! good to know he gets character development 🥺

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
wow i admit i havent played his story yet! good to know he gets character development 🥺
Yeah. He is my favorite so far. :D From the main three maybe Julian is my fav.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm playing through Asra's route now and I totally get what you mean about his love being all-encompassing, but it's not in a creepy way. It's kinda crazy how much adoration and love seeps out of him even in small interactions. BRB, gotta find myself an Asra.

I want to play Julian's route next. In the prologue, he would randomly blush and stutter when interacting with the MC, and that just gets me. I'm a sucker for that love interest trope. It reminds me of Beckett Harrington from "The Elementalists" books on Choices.

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm playing through Asra's route now and I totally get what you mean about his love being all-encompassing, but it's not in a creepy way. It's kinda crazy how much adoration and love seeps out of him even in small interactions. BRB, gotta find myself an Asra.

I want to play Julian's route next. In the prologue, he would randomly blush and stutter when interacting with the MC, and that just gets me. I'm a sucker for that love interest trope. It reminds me of Beckett Harrington from "The Elementalists" books on Choices.
Aw Beckett was my favorite character in that book :cry: i miss choices

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Aw Beckett was my favorite character in that book :cry: i miss choices
I'm a sucker for cute nerds. Hahaha. Choices is releasing a Christmas special for "The Elementalists," but I haven't read it yet. I'm waiting until it's fully released so I can binge it.

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm a sucker for cute nerds. Hahaha. Choices is releasing a Christmas special for "The Elementalists," but I haven't read it yet. I'm waiting until it's fully released so I can binge it.
thanks for letting me know, i haven't had the app for a while now, but i'll redownload it just for this Christmas spacial 😄

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Asra all the way, he's a precious boy ❤
View attachment 45525
doesn't help that my second favorite is Lucio ;)
View attachment 45527
lmaoo we're the same!!! lucio is really entertaining. (and i LOVE that picture of baby faust 🥺)
Post automatically merged:

i played julian's route first because i know what you mean with him being blushing baby in the prologue, but kinda stopped at like chapter 9 😅 felt like he had feelings for asra more than he had feelings for me and i was so put off by that hahaha
asra's route is the only one i played all the way through and honestly, sh*t i dont even feel like playing the other routes now. i dont feel like living in a world (playing a story) where he doesn't love me

Asraaaa! I love kind people ^^
i LOVE to see he's getting all the love. he deserves it

wish there were more Asras in the world

Last edited:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
thanks for letting me know, i haven't had the app for a while now, but i'll redownload it just for this Christmas spacial 😄
I think they have Christmas specials for "The Royal Romance" and "Bloodbound" too...!

i played julian's route first because i know what you mean with him being blushing baby in the prologue, but kinda stopped at like chapter 9 😅 felt like he had feelings for asra more than he had feelings for me and i was so put off by that hahaha
asra's route is the only one i played all the way through and honestly, sh*t i dont even feel like playing the other routes now. i dont feel like living in a world (playing a story) where he doesn't love me
Oh no, don't tell me that! Lol. Say it ain't so, Julian! 😭

Lol at "I don't feel like living in a world where he doesn't love me." I'm sure I'm gonna feel this way when I finish Asra's route. Now, I feel like I should switch to Julian just so I can go back to Asra when it finishes 🤔

Last edited:

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think they have Christmas specials for "The Royal Romance" and "Bloodbound" too...!

Oh no, don't tell me that! Lol. Say it ain't so, Julian! 😭

Lol at "I don't feel like living in a world where he doesn't love me." I'm sure I'm gonna feel this way when I finish Asra's route. Now, I feel like I should switch to Julian just so I can go back to Asra when it finishes 🤔
you know what, that's a great idea!

Loyzallie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
in the 3 main, asra as well, i enjoyed all of them but asra is the one i would go out with irl, the others are more one night stand for me
i did not play the other's story yet :)