Favorite type of personality within a RO ( Romantic Option )

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... For those who play romance VN/CYOA ( or CoGs ), I was wondering what kind of common main tropes/personality within a RO you’ve tend to go for?

I’ve noticed I tend to be floating for people who tend be stoic?? Quiet/reserved ( kinda a softie too I guess?? 🤔 ) ROs. Such as Ava/Adam from Wayhaven Chronicles, Lady Argent from Fallen Hero, or Muriel from the Arcana. PFF.

( I would have the opposite reaction if I met irl people like this type of personality would too intimidating for me LMAO.)

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
😮 Yep! I think that might be why I tend to for those ROs! I’m just a sucker for slow burns hehe~

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am all for those quiet brooding guys but I mainly like it when they have a certain dominance to them. Like Alpha power lol. I'm not that keen with hyper or super friendly guys. They don't add up to the background description I have in mind for my character lol

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Ah, wayhaven chronicles! One of the best Romance story I've ever play! Heck, i play it for a whole month over and over again only to reach the part where the MC got bloodied in RO's arm (it hard to explained because it makes me HYPE whenever i remember this part).
I love RO's in game that have the characteristic of Damsel in distress or the shy, timid and...(you know the rest, right?) Also i like some RO's that have some spice in them, like rebellious type, strict type (yeah, i'm talking about ava and morgan type)

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
In general, I pick the twisted and problematic ones. Like in Samurai of Hyuga, as soon as I learned that I can romance Jun/ko, I immediately went for them without hesitation.
I also choose RO's that are capable of giving me a heartache, like Ortega in Fallen Hero. I'd like to see their reaction when they finally learn that I was the villain all along, I want to feel the betrayal and the hurt once they see the evil I am capable of.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yanzin2u Sounds... Kinda sadistic lol
Or masochistic in the first case. I mean, no offense to Jun/ko, but if one thing my dad ever taught me is that "Don't do drugs"....and "Never stick it in the crazy, especially if said crazy is your ex that tried to kill you in the most horrible way on multiple occasions", i may butcher what he said, but it's pretty close

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love cute or adorable..and kind people in general! Idk who to use an example- ohhh right! Yoosung from mystic messenger will forever hold my heart! He's like...all I can ask for ^^ but I liked Toshio/Toshie's personality in SOH~
Also where have you been all this time? I was waiting for someone to ask this question from me for so long thank you 😂💙

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy I initially chose Toshio/Toshie as my RO since there really was no one else interesting. What do you think of Jun/ko as an RO?
I've played SOH on multiple accounts (?) And I've taken Jun/ko's route once...and I don't really like the idea of all the spanking and choki- gosh what am I saying 😂😂😂 well you know what I mean!!! But as long as they're acting normal I totally like them because... you know, the mc has been so unfair towards them and I can say that they totally love them, despite everything that's happened! So yeah I like Jun/ko. They're just not my type hehe~

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've played SOH on multiple accounts (?) And I've taken Jun/ko's route once...and I don't really like the idea of all the spanking and choki- gosh what am I saying 😂😂😂 well you know what I mean!!! But as long as they're acting normal I totally like them because... you know, the mc has been so unfair towards them and I can say that they totally love them, despite everything that's happened! So yeah I like Jun/ko. They're just not my type hehe~
I mean, i can understand that some type of people may lean towards that kind of preference in love making *cough*
Tho.... I think i set the line of romantic and lunatic when they carve their name in my chest, cut off my friend tongue and slit my little boss throat with a rusty katana.....

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
thinking about it, I totally dump Toshio/Toshie for Jun/ko. Now I feel bad for them since I remember them adoring the MC (out of love or because the MC is the "sword who cut the heavens) 😆

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I mean, i can understand that some type of people may lean towards that kind of preference in love making *cough*
Tho.... I think i set the line of romantic and lunatic when they carve their name in my chest, cut off my friend tongue and slit my little boss throat with a rusty katana.....
Right! I smell vanilla in the air! Do you?!

I mean you're right about that...but see..MC used to be like them as well, I think the MC just met the right people at the right time and changed but Jun/ko was left alone for most of their life so can't blame them...much 😂 still I don't approve of the violence 🙄
Post automatically merged:

thinking about it, I totally dump Toshio/Toshie for Jun/ko. Now I feel bad for them since I remember them adoring the MC (out of love or because the MC is the "sword who cut the heavens) 😆
Ikr! It also kinda bothers me that they keep calling mc that! I kept asking myself if they'd still love the mc after they...you know....find out about who they really are! And I'm not really sure about that...also Jun/ko is the only one who accepts the mc however they are... isn't that...er lovely?
But maybe you'd like to use a clone or sth to give toshie a chance... however she doesn't take enough parts in book 4.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Right! I smell vanilla in the air! Do you?!

I mean you're right about that...but see..MC used to be like them as well, I think the MC just met the right people at the right time and changed but Jun/ko was left alone for most of their life so can't blame them...much 😂 still I don't approve of the violence 🙄
I honestly still have no idea what does that....saying mean, i mean when i try to search it the results shows mostly air freshener and apparently a flight called Vanilla Air....

Yeah, before they chance after corrupted by some crazy ass power, and well, i do feel bad for them, both the Mc and Jun/ko. God i read few of the description from the TV trope and apparently there this line when Tosie ask Mc birthday, which s/he answers "Around nine months after a pirate raid" and don't let me start on Jun/ko... Honestly, i wish the people on that era have a competent psychiatrist

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy that's another reason why I switched to the crazy ronin. Book 4 lacked my kondo ninja (plus Toshio/Toshie was being a tease, my MC clearly wanted some and Jun/ko was the one who delivered 😆)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I honestly still have no idea what does that....saying mean, i mean when i try to search it the results shows mostly air freshener and apparently a flight called Vanilla Air....

Yeah, before they chance after corrupted by some crazy ass power, and well, i do feel bad for them, both the Mc and Jun/ko. God i read few of the description from the TV trope and apparently there this line when Tosie ask Mc birthday, which s/he answers "Around nine months after a pirate raid" and don't let me start on Jun/ko... Honestly, i wish the people on that era have a competent psychiatrist
Ehemmmmm!! We'll speak about it. In private -_- this is GODDAMN embarrassing and I didn't mean to write it in capital letters..it just happened!

Are we talking about......Mc's bday here?! When you talk about birth and SOH only one thing comes to mind...no spoilers tho!!
But I've always wanted to know how old they are.
Post automatically merged:

@Thisisamy that's another reason why I switched to the crazy ronin. Book 4 lacked my kondo ninja (plus Toshio/Toshie was being a tease, my MC clearly wanted some and Jun/ko was the one who delivered 😆)
Lolol that explains it all...well yeah...book 4 was full of *cough cough* interesting parts!