Favorite type of personality within a RO ( Romantic Option )

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

reusdowski

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
sarcastic and chill on the outside, very caring on the inside. boy oh boy, what chars like that do to me...

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everyone seems to gravitate to the cool/mysterious types lol.

I rather like the goofy, innocent, happy go lucky types. In a way I find those types of characters seem to always be neglected. Most if not all romance games seem to also push the cool/mysterious types a heck of alot more as opposed to the happier ones.

Then again characters with tragic backstories of problematics seem to appeal to those users.

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Everyone seems to gravitate to the cool/mysterious types lol.

I rather like the goofy, innocent, happy go lucky types. In a way I find those types of characters seem to always be neglected. Most if not all romance games seem to also push the cool/mysterious types a heck of alot more as opposed to the happier ones.

Then again characters with tragic backstories of problematics seem to appeal to those users.
Have you play Breach: the archangel job? Some in this game RO's are goofy and happy type, but their past is yeah, pretty tragic 😱😱😱

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My affections to ROs I can actually see affections from them(or at least a speck of restrained ones) ...preferably see it develop too.

Some characters makes me feel like I'm trying to squint at brown poop to make it look gold,
and then you'd have to wonder if it's worth touching that poop at all just to see if there's anything gold in it.
A big chunk of romantic and reality is lost to me from that point on...

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My affections to ROs I can actually see affections from them(or at least a speck of restrained ones) ...preferably see it develop too.

Some characters makes me feel like I'm trying to squint at brown poop to make it look gold,
and then you'd have to wonder if it's worth touching that poop at all just to see if there's anything gold in it.
A big chunk of romantic and reality is lost to me from that point on...
...... Probably the best analogy in romance department I have seen so far......😳

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm strangely I like the tempermental ones since they can be the most spastic types which gives me a good laugh to tease. Although I really like the types that play hard to get but really want to avoid losing the ones they love types(the loner types)! Don't get me wrong I'm not to picky on personalities but the seem to change from time to time and certain personalities mixed together would make a huge mess of emotions for me but that's what makes it fun to dig around for when you want to know more behind all those mysteries. Maybe they're protective or maybe they can be very cunning and sadistic or masochistly tame and acting like a puppy following you around. So many different feelings that its hard to just stick with one personality!!!
Just don't want to end up with being "forever alone" and party of one although sometimes that feeling isn't so bad to have when you choose the wrong one and trying to escape from(for some the yandere types, not everyone sees their pain/craziness).

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Maybe actually contribute to the conversation or find a topic that is relatable to you. Rather than leaving a throw away comment?
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm no I haven't tried that game before. I've actually never tried those text based games yet. It seems to be quite popular.

Are there any good romance based ones I could perhaps try?