Favorite Visual Novel/Otome Game??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,460 happy users since 2014.
Register

Stellala

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love Arcana, especially after they added Muriel and Lucio routes (I still prefer Asra tho!), Mystic messenger was also a lot of fun, but I always missed a lot of stuff, because of college, so... Arcana ftw.

Oh yeah also, there's a game on itch.io called "Our Life: Beginnings & Always". It's still only demo, but I recommend it to every otome lover out there.. It's really sweet and unique.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Put me down for Arcana, too! Currently playing Asra's route, but thinking of switching to Julian's so I can end with Asra 😍

Well obviously the Arcana, but I've been playing Choices, lately, and some stories are really good - and fun! I also discovered a game called When the Night Comes by Lunaris, it's a game on pc but it's free and I really liked it!
I love Choices! Which stories are your favorite? I said in a different post that I want to play Julian's route because his blushing and awkwardness in the prologue reminded me of Beckett Harrington from "The Elementalists."

Bleh596

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The arcana is great, I also have a soft spot for Mystic messenger cause that was my first Otome game X)

wheeeeesung

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You should try A3! It's new and quite adorable if I may say so myself ^^

dysmoiros

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Arcana is lovely! I'm also a fan of Obey Me from NTT Solmare/Shall We Date brand - all the characters are ridiculously entertaining. I'd especially recommend it if you liked Mystic Messenger's interface since it has calling/texting features. Also... Ozmafia (but that's for PC).

CIRCE2345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't really decide XD.
My favorites are ikemen sengoku, ikemen vampire, midnight cinderella, dateless love and princess closet.

Lou110984

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Put me down for Arcana, too! Currently playing Asra's route, but thinking of switching to Julian's so I can end with Asra 😍

I love Choices! Which stories are your favorite? I said in a different post that I want to play Julian's route because his blushing and awkwardness in the prologue reminded me of Beckett Harrington from "The Elementalists."
I think for the moment my favorite story is It lives in the Woods but I didn't find a single Choice story I *really* hated! What about you?

Well I think you'd definitely like Julian if you have a weakness for awkward yet very capable characters!

yeonjunies

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Arcana was very good! I tried Ikemen Series, Nightmare Harem, MLQC, Dangerous Fellows, Day7 games, and Mystic Messenger!

I would love to play another games! Recommend me some~
IMG_20190205_024418.jpg

Lou110984

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Arcana was very good! I tried Ikemen Series, Nightmare Harem, MLQC, Dangerous Fellows, Day7 games, and Mystic Messenger!

I would love to play another games! Recommend me some~View attachment 46398
Choices is very nice (you can download the apk here) and offers a lot of different stories. The devs of Arcana launched their new game called FictIf but I don't know if it's good or not!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think for the moment my favorite story is It lives in the Woods but I didn't find a single Choice story I *really* hated! What about you?

Well I think you'd definitely like Julian if you have a weakness for awkward yet very capable characters!
I still haven't played any of the "It Lives" books because they're classified as horror and I'm a scaredy cat. Lol. My goal is to play every single book, though, so I'll eventually get to it, I'm sure.

I agree with you! I haven't played a book that I've hated. I really liked the Perfect Match series way more than I thought I would. It would be amazing if they did a third book, but I'm not sure what they could do, though. I also really like The Elementalists and Bloodbound series.

Yes, I'm really liking the Julian route right now! (Though, it's annoying that he pulled that I'm-breaking-up-with-you-to-protect-you BS way too early!)

Lou110984

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't play Perfect March but if you say it's good I will probably try it soon then (once I finish Mother of the Year, I didn't expect this one to be that good!!!)

Ha, Julian is both lovely and so infuriating! I hope you'll have fun 💕 (despite his BS xD)

Sujg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Choices , eposide , acrana , lovestruck :love:

Leo12345678

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I unfortuantely mostly just like the most coomon ones like umineko higurashi steins gate and all the other science adventure ones. I also like loli ones like Maitetsu and yotsuba?

Val000022

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh man! This has got to go for "The Arcana". The game is simply... beautiful. Everything is so so so good. I'm glad you can choose whichever rout you wanna play anytime, cause I've played "Mystic Messenger" too and you just can play one rout at the time (still love that game, lost sleep for it and it was worth it!). I'm currently playing "Ikemen vampire, so far I've liked it a lot!

syang347

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I played a bit of Fictif, and I've enjoyed what little I managed to play of it. The drawings are beautiful (or maybe I should say they're my preferred style of drawings. Didn't really like the ones for the other games), the writing is superior to the other books out there. But I had to stop after the mod failed on me.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I didn't play Perfect March but if you say it's good I will probably try it soon then (once I finish Mother of the Year, I didn't expect this one to be that good!!!)

Ha, Julian is both lovely and so infuriating! I hope you'll have fun 💕 (despite his BS xD)
I've been avoiding Mother of the Year because I didn't think it was something that would interest me, but I've heard multiple people recommend it, so I'll have to check it out next!

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been reading novels: choose your story ( aka novels: choices do matter) and since yesterday it stopped working. There hasn't been an update for over 6 months now and I just read it slowly as I manage to Hoard gems. It's not a mod, but the original from Google play, ppl can't get any answers from the devs on Facebook, so thought maybe someone here would know, did they pull the plug? They they stop supporting the game, thus it doesn't work any more. Thank you and have a great day