Favorite Visual Novel/Otome Game??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,310 happy users since 2014.
Register

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Choices & Love365 .. but lately I only play Love365, their stories are good and funny :) I love star-crossed myth, enchanted in the moonlight, kbtbb, my sweet bodyguard, etc. Now that they implemented the Love Choice (which is so pricey) for the new Titles I only purchase ❤ for my two favorite titles.. RMD & Masquerade Kiss just to have the Collector's Edition.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
putting in another vote for the arcana (as if it's not obvious from my profile pic, i LOVE julian, but i also love all the other routes too!) and i highly recommend the mod by debby (that mod is the reason i discovered this forum!). i also really loved dream daddy and dramatical murder was fun, though i only completed clear, koujaku, and noiz's routes.

i've been meaning to check out episodes as it's been highly recommended by many people here who like VNs as well.

Yiaya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There's a great game called Liar! in which you go out with different guys and have to catch them trying to pull a fast one on you. 😅
I'll agree that the Arcana is a phenomenal game though, the art is just *chef's kiss*

Also Ikémen Sengoku is, like, reaaaally good, even if it is a big grind-y with the amount of gold and coins you have to make...

If you have the time, you should also try Amnesia: Memories. It's actually pretty short, and I think there's a mobile version? That one is my absolute favorite, haha. Fully voiced, and has a very interesting plot!

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh boy! I used to have 70gbs of otomes and VNs in my laptop and I'm not afraid to tell you!!!

that aside, though, would you be interested if it's a browser flash game? Because there's this absolutely amazing writer that I really love called Rinmaru! I believe her latest work is Oathbreaker and you can play it here

Or, you can also check some older ones here
The best thing about her is that she makes it all for free 👌👌
Post automatically merged:

Of course, if you're an exclusive mobile gamer, The Arcana and Mystic Messenger is a must!

But if you plan to play PC VNs and Otome as well, I usually find many great ones from Itch.Io!

A few ones I still remember liking are this, this (which I believe already has an Android port here in Sbenny and you should definitely try it!), there's also this (which I vaguely remember having an Android port tho I'm not sure?), also this (that also has Android port here in Sbenny!), and a lot others, but those are the ones I can remember at the top of my head right now :)

Last edited:

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry this is turning into a spam but some of the Android ports in Sbenny are pretty good and I could very well spent the next half hour actually telling you how much I like which Otome! One I find quite interesting is this, because I played this a long time ago in my pc and I think now they have new sprites for the characters! Which looks even better than before! Though, I have to warn you
that some of the love interests have some sort of true form and those could be kinda freaky, as the name suggest.
At least, the old one looks like that to me. I should give this new one a try myself and see if any of the stories have also been updated 😁

Great ones like Monster Prom or Dream Daddy is legendary, but they're originally a paid game while most (if not all) of the ones I've mentioned before are free, even in their websites. Of course, there are ways that you can get those games for free by pirating them, but it would be more awesome of you to actually buy them :)

Alright, I'll shut up and let you digest everything I've said before someone reports me for spam;;

Last edited:

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Aaaaww that’s cute. Which character you pursue?
Well for now, i'm undecided, I'll tell you when that route appears. Kudos

Sorry this is turning into a spam but some of the Android ports in Sbenny are pretty good and I could very well spent the next half hour actually telling you how much I like which Otome! One I find quite interesting is this, because I played this a long time ago in my pc and I think now they have new sprites for the characters! Which looks even better than before! Though, I have to warn you
that some of the love interests have some sort of true form and those could be kinda freaky, as the name suggest.
At least, the old one looks like that to me. I should give this new one a try myself and see if any of the stories have also been updated 😁

Great ones like Monster Prom or Dream Daddy is legendary, but they're originally a paid game while most (if not all) of the ones I've mentioned before are free, even in their websites. Of course, there are ways that you can get those games for free by pirating them, but it would be more awesome of you to actually buy them :)

Alright, I'll shut up and let you digest everything I've said before someone reports me for spam;;
thank you sist for the game recommendations

Last edited:

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Harry potterrrrrrrr
if there ever was an otome game of Harry Potter, I'll play that 🦀 immediately. I'll be reliving my childhood dreams and enjoy every moment of it 😆

Also, you really did add the super papa to your name 👀

Samyfag

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone here knows about more games with lgbt representation? I like to date girls hehe i play arcana, choices and lovestruck i tried episodes and chapters but they don’t have enough or the history is lacking for me

ADL

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you want a really nice otome for the PC I definitely recommend Cinderella Phenomenon (It's free!) Its plot has to do with some characters that have been cursed with curses inspired by fairytales ~ The MC learns how to be kinder and love herself and the Lis are lovely ~~

AegisBearing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Niiiicceee. I’m always on the lookout for a good interactively story.