Fellow Interactive Story lovers?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I’m kind of obsessed with visual story apps 😅 I’ve tried almost all of them! What are your favorite ones? For me I love chapters, choices, journeys...I also love novels and romance club but I prefer to play games that can be modded because I want to play a full story. I like Novelize but they barely release in English. Moments is gorgeous but again I only play moddable games. I’m interested to hear yalls favorite ones especially if I haven’t played them yet.

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Interactive fiction/visual novels are fun indeed. I used to enjoy playing Choices, but none of the current books are pulling my interest, (unless you have a recommendation). Some other well-written story apps are Lovestruck and The Arcana: A Mystic Romance. Have you played those before?

Lately, I've been reading Choice of Games and Hosted Games. There's no visuals or audio, but the story and characters truly come to life in your imagination 😉

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
I LOVE interactive games. Both visual and non-visual. For visual I've played/read a lot of Genius Inc games, Hanabi media, choices, episode, chapters, stories, lovestruck, journeys, whispers etc. For non visual: Delight games, choice of games, hosted games, magium, heart's choice, and lone wolf. Having the MOD of these games makes playing them much more fun and exciting too.

Ife

Member for 5 years
You should try Delight Games. They aren't visual, but they sometimes place images in them. The stories are pretty dope too.

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You should try Delight Games. They aren't visual, but they sometimes place images in them. The stories are pretty dope too.
Cool, I'll take a look at Delight Games. Any stories you recommend from there?

Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
Cool, I'll take a look at Delight Games. Any stories you recommend from there?
Ooh... Zombie High and Wizard's choice are my favs. The witch saga is pretty cool too.

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ooh... Zombie High and Wizard's choice are my favs. The witch saga is pretty cool too.
Thanks! Will check them out. Zombie High definitely seems to have dangerous survival and horror vibes. Haven't played a horror story rpg game yet, so that'll be interesting. 🧟

Ife

Member for 5 years
Thanks! Will check them out. Zombie High definitely seems to have dangerous survival and horror vibes. Haven't played a horror story rpg game yet, so that'll be interesting. 🧟
Really? You haven't played Hosted Games' Zombie Exodus?

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Really? You haven't played Hosted Games' Zombie Exodus?
Nope, I haven't. Even though I enjoy watching zombie movies (like Train to Busan), I guess I just stick to reading romance heavy stories. But Zombie Exodus looks really good, so I'll read that first.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Nope, I haven't. Even though I enjoy watching zombie movies (like Train to Busan), I guess I just stick to reading romance heavy stories. But Zombie Exodus looks really good, so I'll read that first.
Interesting fact: I actually despise Zombie TV shows (Except iZombie), movies or games that aren't interactive. Can't stand them but the interactive games are just so much fun. I saw train to Busan though... Saw it with an eye closed 😆

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Interesting fact: I actually despise Zombie TV shows (Except iZombie), movies or games that aren't interactive. Can't stand them but the interactive games are just so much fun. I saw train to Busan though... Saw it with an eye closed 😆
Whaaa, really? I'm curious to know why you can't stand them! 🤔 I'm glad you watched Train to Busan though, even if you did close one eye. That movie is a masterpiece amongst all zombie apocalypse movies.

Cassie8787

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm currently addicted to Lovestruck. I recommend Tabou too.
IZombie is a really cool and funny series. I recommend watching it.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Tabou? Is there a mod on Sbenny? Yes, I loved Izombie. The actress that did Liv Is quite skilled for taking on different personalities in every episode.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Yes. I did a search on the forum. There's a mod for Tabou.
Yeah, but I think it's outdated. I'll check it out when it's been updated

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to read the old "Choose your own adventure" books when I was younger. I played a couple of the choice books on Android. Those were fun. The zombie one like zombie high... Is there not a massive library for pc that is also cross platform on Android? Is that the choice of series? I'll have to look into it.

Saikotic

x_x [ EᏒᏒOЯ: 410 ] x_x
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sometimes Twine has a few good stories that are fun. But I still prefer COG over Twine simply because there are a lot of really amazing yet incomplete stories.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Sometimes Twine has a few good stories that are fun. But I still prefer COG over Twine simply because there are a lot of really amazing yet incomplete stories.
I'm hearing of this twine for the first time. Pls can you send a link to the app.

Ife

Member for 5 years
I used to read the old "Choose your own adventure" books when I was younger. I played a couple of the choice books on Android. Those were fun. The zombie one like zombie high... Is there not a massive library for pc that is also cross platform on Android? Is that the choice of series? I'll have to look into it.
Choice of Games, Delight Games and Hosted Games'. Check them out

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
I'm hearing of this twine for the first time. Pls can you send a link to the app.
Twine is like ChoiceScript, I think. Most games made with twine are sold on itch.io, there are free ones too. Some authors from the CoG forum moved their WIPs to twine. (Popular WIPs like, Exiled from Court, Bastard of Camelot, and Supernatural in New York)

• Wow