Mod apk FictIf v1.0.7 - Unlimited Stars & Unlimited Hourglasses (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

FictIf v1.0.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 256 times

• Choose one of three charming characters to romance in these visual novels or journey along with each character and discover each alternate reality when experiencing a new character path in their universe.
    From the company that brought you the popular visual novel “The Arcana: A Mystic Romance”, here's FictIf allows you to play as the main character in these collection of immersive interactive romance stories.

Features of FictIf for Android:

• Choose your pronoun
    • Select from multiple characters to romance in the same story
    • Read alternate perspectives of each character
    • Experience alternate realities within the same world
    • Immerse yourself with original art for each story
    • Read a growing library of stories with new chapters updated frequently

Enjoy each story with individual and original art. Play the story your way, and make your own choices which affect the outcome of the game.
    Download now FictIf MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (you'll never consume your Stars during premium choices)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nixhydragames.sna

Downloaded 54 times

Ragemode

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
stars is used up, mod not working as intended

RoseoftheSun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The stars Mod isn't working anymore :c the choices aren't free and stars get consumed. I installed it the same way I did before, idk if I did something wrong
I'm having problem with the stars, and i can read that i'm not the only one, please,@Debby fix it.

Telliton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will also report that the stars are being used when I click star options.

notevenhere

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The mod doesn't work for me... A window pops up directing to the store ://

Dedorongolas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This Mod is not working, stars are consumed, even after reinstalls. I have tried everything. Debby's hard work is appreciated as always hopefully this is an easy remedy.

princesszialon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Wouldn't have discovered this game if not for y'all :) so thanks! star were consumed though- so hoping for a fix <3

PeachiEun

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey Debby! Sorry but this app doesn't work for me when I download the mod apk and the numbers of stars and hourglass was consumed like normal , tried to reinstall it but it didn't work. Hope it's an easy fix ❤❤

Illuminaynay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The MOD is not working and it is taking up stars for premium choices, is there anyway it can be fixed? Or did I install it incorrectly?

Edifice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks again. These updates are so fast. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

FictIf v1.0.7 - Unlimited Stars & Unlimited Hourglasses was released by Debby and 9456 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.