Fictional character you'd totally want to date if they were real?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
ahhh i really have got to play mystic messenger! i have it on my phone but it seems so daunting
You definitely should! It has always been more than a game for me since I learned so many things from it... it's also real fun..if you're not depressed -_-
Why daunting tho? 😂

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i heard scary things about answering their calls lmao, it seems anxiety-inducing owo
Omg? 😂 thought people out there are still talking about demonic stuff and ghosts and illuminati again 😂
Well you can always reject the calls •ᴗ• and the good thing is that they're recorded voices so you can't reply them even if you want to 😆

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg? 😂 thought people out there are still talking about demonic stuff and ghosts and illuminati again 😂
Well you can always reject the calls •ᴗ• and the good thing is that they're recorded voices so you can't reply them even if you want to 😆
lmaoo what are you serious? there are those kinds of conspiracies in the game?

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh what did say? Haven't played that one!
something about satan being intertwined with a religious character in there. it was all very screwed up, considering we're already trying to remove bad notions about gay people

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
something about satan being intertwined with a religious character in there. it was all very screwed up, considering we're already trying to remove bad notions about gay people
I feel like people are relating everything to satan nowadays... It's indeed screwed up -_-