Fictional character you'd totally want to date if they were real?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,634 happy users since 2014.
Register

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
One of his ex-girlfriends spoke very highly of him, so I feel like that's a really good sign!

YES, Jason Momoa's a good addition! I ❤ him as Ronon on "Stargate: Atlantis" as well!
Stargate Atlantis! Who wouldn't you want to date on the main cast of that show?! As for me, I would date Elizabeth Weir in about 3 seconds flat. I don't know, there's just something about her character that draws me in! Her, Carson Beckett, and Ronon! Those would be my three top Stargate Atlantis dating choices!

Otherwise...Carol Danvers, Diana Prince, Steve Rogers, and Scott Lang. Because Scott is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Stargate Atlantis! Who wouldn't you want to date on the main cast of that show?! As for me, I would date Elizabeth Weir in about 3 seconds flat. I don't know, there's just something about her character that draws me in! Her, Carson Beckett, and Ronon! Those would be my three top Stargate Atlantis dating choices!
I only had eyes for Ronon! Lol. But, I ❤ Carson!
I'm so glad they brought him back, even if it was just a clone.
I need to rewatch it. I don't really remember much about Dr. Weir...

cheruchan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I know my late reply is four months late but if you're not playing it yet, run. Because once you're in the RFA you can't RF-out 🤣 Say hello to waking up at 3 in the morning to chat so that you don't get a bad ending lmao. My favorite characters are Yoosung and Saeyoung 💕 But guys, stop texting me at the crack of dawn!!