Mod apk Fighting Fantasy Classics - LP Patched

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Title: Fighting Fantasy Classics - LP Patched

Name of the game: Fighting Fantasy Classics

Version: 1.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Ready your sword, pack your provisions and prepare to embark upon quests of epic proportions! Journey a magical realm, fighting monsters and unravelling mysteries in Fighting Fantasy Classics: text-based roleplaying adventures remastered.

Originally presented by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone in the 80s and 90s, Fighting Fantasy Classics brings these timeless tales to your phone or tablet, complete with 3D dice-rolling, Adventure and Encounter Sheets, atmospheric fantasy music and more!

Play through classic adventures including:

☆ The Citadel of Chaos
☆ The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
☆ City of Thieves
☆ The Forest of Doom
☆ Caverns of the Snow Witch
☆ Island of the Lizard King
☆ Bloodbones

With more titles to come in future updates.

Traverse the realm of Allansia, using your might and magic to hunt down evil demisorcers. Brave the dangers of Darkwood Forest to help save a doomed village of dwarves. Seek vengeance from the Pirate Lord who stole your family and destroyed your life many moons ago. Save a port-town from the wrath of an undead lord and his ghostly hound minions!

Part story, part game, in these adventures YOU ARE THE HERO!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinmangames.ffhub&hl=en_GB
MOD Features:
I am not making a return to modding... This is pretty simple and I was using it for myself but then thought I'd share it with you guys! :D

NO MODS/Hacks included. This is just LP patched making free IAP possible and through that all the books in the app are free.
You need to have lucky patcher installed on your device for this to work.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: DarkPhantom

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

sTriLo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Open sesame.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't work for me, I can't buy any of the books.

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Open sesame.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't work for me, I can't buy any of the books.

You need to have Lucky Patcher installed on your device since this APK is LP patched.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

sTriLo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
You need to have Lucky Patcher installed on your device since this APK is LP patched.
You're absolutely right. It works now. Maybe this should be mentioned in either the MOD Features: or Installation Instructions sections since I had no idea I also needed Lucky Patcher app installed for this kind of mod to work. Anyway, thanks for your effort!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
You're absolutely right. It works now. Maybe this should be mentioned in either the MOD Features: or Installation Instructions sections since I had no idea I also needed Lucky Patcher app installed for this kind of mod to work. Anyway, thanks for your effort!
Any app or game that is LP patched will require you to have Lucky Patcher installed on you device

Philr1976

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Fighting fantasy - my all-time favourite books growing up! Thank you very much for this. Please excuse me I will be busy reliving some childhood memories for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.