💬 Review FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

frankiestein

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-pocket-edition-v1 -0-6-631-unlimited-gil-chapters-unlocked-updated.53045/

The pocket edition of Final Fantasy XV featuring Noctis, Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus. The chosen king Noctis is out to save his kingdom Lucis, together with his comrades. They must find a way to complete their journey to meet with Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae and quests to go against fiends and oppressors of the Kingdom of Lucis.

Review:
As promised, the MOD apk grants unlimited gils to buy weapons and items to upgrade stats and gives advantage of completing the game. All chapters are unlocked so there is no need to pay for each chapter. I just noticed it doesn't link to Google Play for auto-save on cloud, but it's okay.

Experience an exciting addition to the FINAL FANTASY XV Universe in the form of an all-new mobile adventure for iOS, Windows 10 & Android devices, which retells the story of FINAL FANTASY XV like never before using casual touch controls optimised for mobile devices.

FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION contains the beloved main characters and main story from the FINAL FANTASY XV console game released on Nov 29th, 2016 with the freedom to play whenever and wherever you want.

The pocket edition of Final Fantasy XV featuring Noctis, Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus. Of course, the graphic design and computer generated imagery are not as great as the high-end version. The gameplay I assume is similar to the original Final Fantasy XV. The typical role-playing game of Final Fantasy, you earn gils and Ability Points, take on side-quests, and buy and upgrade weapons. I wouldn't know because I could not afford to buy PlayStation 4 or 5. Nonetheless, the storyline is the same. It's all that matters. Two thumbs up. Thanks, SBenny.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, absolutely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐