Mod apk Final Kick v.3.1.14

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Name of Game : Final kick
Version : 3.1.14
Root needed ? : NO
Can be played Offline ? : NO
Tested ? : YES
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Last Updated : December 31, 2015
Game Type : SPORT

Game description:

Enjoy the tense moments of the penalty shots as if you were playing in the World Cup final, competing against the best teams, making the most spectacular goals and saves and along with graphics that will make you feel as if you were sitting in the first row in Maracan„ Stadium. Perfect your special shots, shoot with special effects, fool your opponent and make the most impressive saves, controlling the ball with one finger, and become the Brazil 2014 Champion.

◉ THE MOST REALISTIC GRAPHICS
Simply amazing right from the first minute. With slow-motion replays to watch the best goals from all possible angles, so as not to lose a single detail.
◉ REALISTIC ANIMATIONS
Super realistic animations using the latest technology in motion capture with real players like Gerard Piqué.
◉ SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS
Without complicated virtual controls: Shoot the ball with your finger and drag the goalkeeper in order to make monumental saves. Playing could not be any simpler, but mastering the game is only within reach of champions of football.
◉ REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER
You can play against your friends or let the game find you an opponent to see how good you are in short games, in which the winner will be made known in a matter of two minutes.
◉ 20 LOCAL OFFLINE TOURNAMENTS
These are for you to play against 100 of the best teams of the moment without internet connection.
◉ CUSTOMISE YOUR TEAM
Create the team of your dreams by customising every detail of your players, and train them in order to continue improving their skills and make increasingly spectacular goals.
◉ WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS WITH PRIZES
There is a new free tournament every weekend for you to measure your skills against the world, and win prizes if you are among the top 100.
◉ FREE
You can enjoy the game completely free. The inApp options are completely optional. What are you waiting for? Try it. There are spectacular goals for you to make.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.final_kick.best_penalty_shootout.soccer_football_game_free
MOD description:
- Unlimited Money
- No Ads

Installation Instructions:
- Download obb file
- Copy to sd card/android/obb
or
- Copy to device/android/obb
- Download apk
- Install apk
- Have fun

Credits to: unknown :?:

Download link(s):
Download APK
Download OBB

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
##Topic Approved##

Little note: Dont try to add extra things on topic template as its already good enough. Also if u add, try to add without spelling mistake ;)

Other than Very Nice Topic :D

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
ImanHackeR said:
##Topic Approved##

Little note: Dont try to add extra things on topic template as its already good enough. Also if u add, try to add without spelling mistake

Other than Very Nice Topic
ok sir

Sbenny said:
I think it's a great idea to add extra info. Keep up the good job Elmer!
actually my name is eomer sir

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry it's because of the autocorrect of my mobile :) I know you're Eomer but dunno why it does correct it to Elmer xD

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Final Kick v.3.1.14

I can't log in google play with this mod and if I try the facebook login I am forced to update the game to continue. Obviously the updated version has no extra cash.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

Matko said:
I can't log in google play with this mod and if I try the facebook login I am forced to update the game to continue. Obviously the updated version has no extra cash.
You can never log in with google with an unsigned modded apk..

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

hello Matko,

Of course you cant sig in from google play because thats signed mod
if you want to connect your facebook, make sure you dont have app of facebook in your phone

i try it for you, you can see this picture :

Code:
- https://goo.gl/AoD7T7
- https://goo.gl/df1ZxL
if you find a notification " update necessary " just click cancel and play normal

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.