💬 Review Finding dory

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lenedj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Finding dory

It is well done. Sadly it is a sequel so it is not as good as i thought it could, but its wasn't bad.

Review:
I watched Finding Dory with a little hope that it could be pretty good. Finding Nemo was a hit and i thought : Hey, if the first one was good, tge sequel has a lot of potential. Sadly i have realized through my life that if a sequel was not planned from the beginning, it is very rare that the sequel will, not be good, but be as good as the first movie. Specifically with animated movies, sequels tend to be made only for the sole purpose of mkainv morr money when the first movie made a lot, like with Finding Nemo. Since kids are young and do not always understand everything about a movie accept the storyline and the action and visuals, this is not really a problem when it comes to animations. Once again the sole purpose is to make money because of kids' love for the first film. Because of this fact, when i was watching Finding Dory, i had very low expectations. Even though it is a kids movie and once again the movie was made to make more money thanks to the success of the first movie and lack of new ideas relating to characters and personalities and themes, i still watched the movie out of an open minded view, knowing there was potential. I really liked the movie, and even though it doesn't matter because the movie is for kids, i still thought it could have been a bit better.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, if you are into animated movies and enjoy them.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐