SNES ROM Fire Emblem - Thracia 776 (SNES ROM) (English Patched)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fire Emblem - Thracia 776 (SNES ROM) (English Patched)

sfsd2w7nivu21.jpg

Description:
📕 Fire Emblem - Thracia 776
🎮 Strategy RPG
📝 Project Exile

Spending most of his life on the run, Leif eventually finds shelter in the village of Fiana. One day, the villager's protectors are routing bandits when the new Duke of Manster Raydrik attacks the village in search of Leif, kidnapping Leif's friends Nanna and Mareeta. Devastated by the town's destruction and his friends' abductions, Leif decides to face the forces of Thracia and retake Manster. Aided by Finn and a growing band of rebels, he rescues both Nanna and the enemy-controlled Mareeta, and defeating Raydrik's forces as they retake Manster and liberate northern Thracia. Leif's forces finally face Raydrik in battle, but upon his defeat he is transformed into an undead monster called Deadlord Mus. Leif destroys Mus, and cements his forces defending Manster and northern Thracia from the Grannvale army.

Installation Instructions: Just unzip and play in SNES emulator, enjoy

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Nick9120

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi how are you I'm having trouble finding rom for snes can u help me

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Now this is a game I like. The good ol' epicly hard game with capture mechanics... And... Mobility and Constitution growths. Nice.

Wjwj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Pog
Post automatically merged:

Pog
Post automatically merged:

Euw

Lukenukem114

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I cant find this rom anywhere is this still a good rom to use?

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much I love these older rpg's