Mod apk First Love Story v1.0.8 | Unlimited Tickets & Gems(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

First Love Story v1.0.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MeowofFury

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 145 times

• A love story of high school students who meet in their second year and gradually find their first loce.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• • No ads
    • Unlimited story tickets
    • Unlimited gems

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MeowofFury and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.favary.flsignal&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dfirst+love+story+play+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_AJqIXfTnEJCVr7wPgdOdqAk

Last edited:

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
works perfectly! thank you so much!

Krao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

schehera0803

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
downloading the game files of this game is a bit annoying :/
The amount of data I should have already downloaded would randomly decrease multiple times.
It'll also completely stop downloading even if my internet is fine. & when I restart the game, I have to start from the start instead of continuing what I've already downloaded 😭

Panthaleia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have tried it on a few emulators now and keep getting an error message after the introduction: "Could not initialize store information. After checking network status, please tap the following buttons." My connection is obviously fine, and no other games are having trouble connecting to Google, so I'm not sure if this is a me problem or an apk problem. :<

Koro23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks it's worked. But the new route not appear

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

kjforlife03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
another 100SB Points i wish its work thanks

Panthaleia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have tried it on a few emulators now and keep getting an error message after the introduction: "Could not initialize store information. After checking network status, please tap the following buttons." My connection is obviously fine, and no other games are having trouble connecting to Google, so I'm not sure if this is a me problem or an apk problem. :<
Replying again because I've tried a few more emulators and I get the same message every time, regardless of what else I tweak on my end. Pretty sure this isn't just a me problem now. :(

Attachments

Soaruren

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks it works! One question there are two stories that I don't see. Anyone knows how to get them?

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much it worked for me!(the new 2 routes doesnt work because this came out before the new routes were aded.)
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried doing this in LP?

Attachments

YuukiTDF

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Does not work just like what others said. Tried emulation but doesn't work.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The new version is here: LP mod apk First Love Story v1.0.28 | Unlimited Tickets & Gems(updated)

@JoeZimmermann, @LaPrincesse, @Kingmichales, @Soramaru27, @HeTian, @Sophrodite, @Enneenn, @Sentinellion, @nemalnik, @Lacieliddle, @juli509, @Alexar, @YuukiTDF, @4lph4Bet, @Erukea, @AltairGravityWall, @Soaruren, @sittripon2544, @heyraaa, @Archon, @yuyuy90, @necros, @keilla, @nemmeyeth, @erutan275, @ohyeahmrkrabz, @FlyingViper, @yaaannn, @Shadow4902, @Omooo, @ModdedHunnyBun, @kaiowl, @Sevastos, @Maddox3x, @ekilore, @B4UShout64, @BoredDragon, @Koro23, @AnonAnononon, @BlueWhalien, @Owldy, @Julyanna18, @SomeoneJulian, @Vcelop, @meteor, @Rerens, @Mint101, @Re5555, @Rick Carlson, @RyuujiA, @MaruMaruYa, @Rogue0, @Arisahiruma, @dayn, @chere100, @Karne, @RbBrazil16, @ArukyoAyres, @kjforlife03, @SayumiBueno, @Synderell4, @Yukaeshi, @Frigid Valley, @SCtan, @Jaborsh, @Xxxilvanxxx, @daeham, @Otus, @Biibii, @jacobvaughn011, @Chocolatelover, @AdminEek, @Moonchaserz, @Whodidawhatnow, @PurplePandas, @Shirosan, @wintcr, @OwOPlush, @Xia Xiang, @lordtrens, @Zerodity, @lodi peace, @ElizandraAnjos13, @KarmaKinsmen, @Yuki1994, @Vhenan172, @Yunah, @Annahendr6, @Gourami, @iloveaduck, @Noimosyni, @Cheezy, @NinoNini, @Naix, @ANSZ72, @gakolz12, @BN704, @Aunt, @tt180620031, @Firelotus, @gothleic, @tgTotoko, @Strawberry, @Charlotte92, @victoria1954, @Zapomnialam, @Aniramidoncare, @Damianxx, @Steelcurtain66, @heosoo, @KieraViolet, @Zomaeliet, @Swander, @Psycho00, @Eisblume12591, @TheWholeSomeone, @bellyache, @Chuman, @303, @elis012, @oreohiroaki, @Panthaleia, @GrellsWaifu, @oliameyy, @Nimo6667, @KitKat5300, @L T R, @Uchiha Sasuke, @Dont234, @rinmizuki, @Sudu123, @korvus, @Kally635, @Leahbora, @Saku5555, @Blasss, @Memeisveryno, @ivs27, @michael724, @DayanaOh, @SsuperpidorR, @JacobDragneel, @Mrvanilla, @wh1t3kn1ght, @Greis9876, @nikomanna

Status
Not open for further replies.