Flashing Screen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,342 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinys

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey y'all,

I've been having a bit of a problem with an app (Choices: Stories You Play). My screen instantly flashes the moment I open the app, the screen touch button on my phone (Huawei Nova 3) continues to appear and disappear even after I click the SBenny button. I've tried redownloading/reinstalling the mod and clean up my storage.

Kind regards,
Erinys

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Sorry I couldn't help more with this, but maybe someone else could help find the cause of the issue :).

Issymh8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had the same problem, although what I did was tap the screen a few times and then press the back button (my phone is a galaxy S4),,, I think it's supposed to be either the log in to Facebook or Google play games - which didn't fluctuate during my first time opening the app. By tapping and pressing the back button, I think that I just exited/cancelled that optiom and I was able to continue using the app after

Hope that helped😅

Erinys

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Huh, I didn't think of that. It took me a couple of tries to back out with the back button but it finally worked. Thank you so much for the help! :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. Thank you for your help @Issymh8 ! I tried to help @Erinys figure it out and we didn't have much luck! If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.