Flow-Flow v4.0.0 - WordPress Social Stream Plugin

Van

Van

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Flow-Flow v4.0.0 - WordPress Social Stream Plugin

Flow.png

WordPress Social Stream Plugin — Flow-Flow — is premium social media plugin to display social feeds in beautiful responsive grid with filters and live search. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow! For example, you can have Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in the same grid.

Demo:
Code:
 https://codecanyon.net/item/flowflow-wordpress-social-stream-plugin/9319434
Download Links :
You need to hit the "Like" button or Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video.

Last edited:
A

Ads Manager

juneberrychan

juneberrychan

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
This looks like something I'm going to need when I get my site out of the dustpan.
Just because I'm a bit dense... Can it be used on multiple of the same social media, but different accounts? Like... For example, Twitter. Can I have a feed from my own Twitter and the magazine I work for separate? Or just one of them? Either way I'll need time to get off the ground to be ready to use it, but having details in advance seems logical to me.

So far it looks awesome though.

Van

Van

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Hello,

Actually you can use unlimited social media networks and accounts, you can have unlimited feeds on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and even youtube.

You just have to pick the ID of the account, that's all :p

I'm going to update it to version 4.0.0 in few minutes

Edit : I included the official documentation of the plugin, if you have any additional questions, Inbox me