Mod apk Flower Boy Athletic High v2.3 Unlimited Gems Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Flower Boy Athletic High v2.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1008 times

• "... I joined the RCRS only for extra credits.
    But wait, I'm assigned to the gym?!

Right, this was an Athletic Specialty High School.

...But,

Hey girl, I really like seeing you everyday.
    Cute Sophomore, but a trickster. Told you not to bother me.

What does he really want from me?!

Then, it's a relief. He looks cold but actually...? Kind-hearted.
    I'm okay, don't worry. Kind but fishy, last season's Gold Medalist
    Am I your type? Not bad. Dangerous... or maybe not? Our school's celebrit
    When did we get so close? Unexpected(?) happenings at the gym.
    ...Well, I need my extra credits, so. Here I go, to meet the athletic students!"

Download now Flower Boy Athletic High MOD APK for free, only at sbenny.com, and enjoy this unforgettable story till the end!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems

Notes:
    you can play as guest and avoid losing your progresses by installing only my future mod apk versions for this game over the older versions (without uninstalling them first), as google play login isn't possible with mod apk files.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newday.highschoolglobal

Downloaded 313 times

ritsu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you our Lord and Savior Amen T__T!! 🌈

Missmysteries

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
When I download it and click the file it opens more files of the game but it does not install automatically I'm I doing something wrong?
Screenshot_20190703-153441.png

Last edited:

Krao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

Champanda

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Worked perfectly as it would thanks for this mod!!!

Thnxbutnothnx333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded the file and it was successful, but when I went to open it, it was just a blank screen. What did I do wrong?

Missmysteries

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
NVM I found out I need an app to extract the zip file for any one else wondering

Moonwah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like this apk mod it is really helpful.

Flower Boy Athletic High v2.3 Unlimited Gems Hack was released by Sbenny and 15643 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.