💬 Review Flower of Evil

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,778 happy users since 2014.
Register

aoikanou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Flower of Evil

Baek Hee Sung, the main character, seems like a normal, perfect and lovingly husband. However, there lies a secret that only he knows... This drama is a thriller detective crime drama, with a lot of intense moments.

Review:
There is only 1 more episode left. Hence, this is a good time to marathon this drama! The drama features Baek Hee Sung, who seems like a perfect, loving husband to his wife, Cha Ji Won. His wife is a detective. He is a metal craftsman. They are married, and even have a daughter. All seems good for their family, until one day, a curious reporter went to find Baek Hee Sung at Hee Sung’s shop…

I cannot post the rest of the story as it will be spoiler. What I can tell is that Baek Hee Sung’s “perfect, loving husband” is just a façade and it’s already revealed in episode 1 or 2. However, what I can tell you is the story is one of its kind. It’s a unique plot and can even rival detective crime thriller made by OCN (who is known for crime thriller genre). The character’s acting seems really real, and the actor portraying both Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won seems to know what they’re doing to bring out the character’s personality. There are a lot of bittersweet moments in this drama, and you can feel for both the characters. Even the side characters are interesting and real.

Please watch this! I highly recommend it!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! Great superb acting, unique intriguing story, relatable character

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐