FNAF

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Argh!!! Can there be any mods for instant win? Christ....this why i DO NOT play jumpscare games. I CAN'T TAKE JUMPSCARES! A DEMON KNIGHT I AM, BUT FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S.....😨😱😵

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
well who wouldn't not love fnaf games specially when ur looking for free Heartaatack. id say yull need to do is too focus on game dont mind those stuff toys saying hi to ur surveillance cams they just need attention well except my favorite one on the series The joy of creation.

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was 1 second...1 WHOLE SECOND......in the game, no warning at all.....MY SCREEN WAS FILLED WITH THAT STUPID PUPPET!!! I seriously was almost crying. 😳

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
congratz then for making urself scared its your choice anyway

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man without FNAF, there would be no fanmades, BUT Joy Of Creation IS my 2nd fave (watched) game on youtube. It is ALMOST better then the actual game that started everything off.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
the only thing that makes me not want to play fnaf anymore is PARANOID feeling that someone or something might pop out behind me i just cant stop looking at my back that game would make you feel like crazy and besides its HURTInG my NECK making it stiff.

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a FNAF calender, it's Bonnie this month. But when it was January, it was Freddy.....was half a sleep one morning and i swear...really!.... that fred bear was coming out the calender....😨

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It ,,was" for FNAF unlocked mod, but they said app is outdated. Sorry.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
But if anyone wants FNAF, they will be able to download it via external_site.

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looking forward to playing FNAF: Security Breach 🤩