💬 Review Forever (2014 TV series)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,265 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Forever (2014 TV series)

Doctor Henry Morgan is a 200 year old young-looking man who works as a medical examiner (at present) wants to know the secret behind his immortality. An American fantasy crime drama TV series by Matt Miller that was aired on ABC in 2014-15.

Review:
With just 1 season and 22 episodes, it already felt wholesome but still wanted more, no surprise there. It's about Dr. Morgan (played by Ioan
Gruffurdd) working as a medical examiner of dead bodies from crime scene by which he is using to try to find the secret behind his immortality. After his first death as being dropped in the sea from freeing slaves in a ship in African slave trade were he works as a doctor, he always finds himself reviving in a near body of water. Naked as a newborn too, not that am complaining.
Having a long life comes with having a broad knowledge on things in which he uses to help the New York Police Department, impressing Detective Jo Martinez (played by Alana de la Garza) that became a romantic interest by the end of the season. She's gonna be the third woman in his life if ever they got together. He's first one (Nora) sent him to asylum which was f'cked up. Good thing his last wife (Abigail) stayed with him till she grew old.
Abe (played by Judd Hirsch) was the closest person that Morgan treated as son. Abe was found and adopted by him and his late wife Abigail from German concentration camp back in World War II and now Abe works as Antiquarian and knows about Morgan's immortality.
Morgan life is peaceful but not anymore when he was stalked by a man named Adam whom claims to have live for 2000 years.

This one is an unfinished masterpiece. It gave a new interesting side of immortality that people can use as premise for their own. I can't really explain much on my side of view about the series without spoiling. Am a spoiler. Anyways I like Adam the most (considering I mostly like villains in a story) but it's sad how his past isn't showed that much. They should have dedicated a whole season for him. This series really could have been a whole lot better if they have more seasons.

Would you recommend this to other users? Highly recommended even if it's only has 1 season. Gonna give 4 stars just because they didn't continued the series. Anyone can watch it, nothing scary for kids if ever they can understand stories like it anyways.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: