💬 Review Forgotten (2017)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

kazine

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Forgotten (2017)

Tragedy with unexpected plot twist

Review:
The film start with our main character, Jin Seok (Kang Ha Neul) with his family move to their new house. Jin Seok has "hypersensitivity" Illness, because of that he often see some event that not actually happening. He periodically takes sedative medicine to preventing the effect from his illness. The plot starts when Jin Seok feel that his family hiding something from him and he starts to search the truth of his family. Are his family really has a secret? Or it is just Jin Seok "hypersensitivity" effect?

I usually don't like mystery-thriller movie (because i am jus a scaredy cat), but because of my friends says that this film is great and the "thriller-gore" scene is just a little, I decided to watch it (i am curious). At first, I think I know where the story will lead. But when the 'truth' began to revealed, I was completely wrong. It didn't end with my prediction. The plot twist is real. Shout out to Kang Ha Neul for his amazing acting skills, he can play the role of Jin Seok really great.

I like the story and how the characters related with each others. The plot twist ending is also a big plus. The family matter in this movie is also great, tear jerking tragedy.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this film for those are scaredy cat-but-curious people like me and for those who likes mystery genre.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐