~*~ Forum Game ~*~ Describe Your Day With Emojis

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👬🚗🛠☹🙎‍♂️🛣1️⃣4️⃣

Translation: Today my brother's car broke and I'm sad because tomorrow he should've traveled with it for a long trip (14hrs).

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
:sleepingdroid: 🐱😻🥘 ☕🛀👕👖 💻:loldroid:

Translation: My day started with cats asking for food while I drink my hot-choco, took a bath, put on my cloths (duh~) then I went online~ and here I'am now~ LOL!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
😴📓🖋📧🐟🧝‍♀️🙇‍♀️💦👕💦🥣📧🎻📓🖋📧📚📙📚📱😴

Translation: I slept, woke up, wrote a bit, checked email, water test for mah fishbabies and changed water, worked on my D&D character, brainstormed some stuff, washed clothes and dishes, checked my email, played violin a bit, wrote some more, checked email again, read alot, played a game on my phone and slept.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
☀👩🧟‍♂️👕👖👕 🍽☕🐱☠ :cryingdroid:🛀👕 🏍👨‍🔧 🍽👩👕👖⛈💻⚔🔇💔💣👪📿🍽💻✨🥰🤬⏰:moneybagsdroid:🏧:sleepingdroid:
Translation: My mom and I did the laundry, ate our breakfast while I'm washing the dishes my mom found one of our kittens died...
I took a bath (and put my cloths on~ I never forget to do that~ promise... *sweat*)
then helped my dad fix his motorcycle, had some lunch, tidy the laundry 'cause it was about to rain~
it rained so heavily that I couldn't hear the anime I was watching (The Rising of the Shield Hero).
Rosary before dinner then I went online again this time I watched Magi's Grandson ~ now I'm waiting to collect interest in the SB bank before I get to bed.

BTW I couldn't find a toothbrush emoji/emoticon so I skipped it, oddly enough I found a toilet emoticon. LOL! 🚽🚽💩 :loldroid::dinodance:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
⏰😱👣🚿💧😫👗🥿👡🏃‍♀️🚘😣👀👁🥿👡

Translated ...
I woke up late for work , rushed to the shower and the water turned icy cold after a bit .I got hurriedly dressed and Went out to wait for my transport which was also late . I then noticed I was wearing one bunny slipper and a pump on the other foot 😂 Totally not so great day for me

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
⏰ 🍞🛋💻🐈🥫

Woke up, ate bread, seat on the couch, watched tvshow, fed the cat :p