~*~ Forum Game ~*~ What Was Your Most Recent Picture?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

I rarely take a picture with my phone since i usually sucks at it (wobly arm and all) and my screenshot are just filled with school assignment so... This is the closest thing i got. The first one is taken a week or so ago at last day of school before break and i don't really remember why i take it, maybe to show it to my brother?
And the second one i got from our classes WhatsApp group though technically it was not the latest picture from there (it was the third) but I can't really show the first two one since it was not appropriate (cause they're teenage boys, and my friend can be a perverted jackass sometimes....well most of the time 😅)

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Picture of the dog that comes into our campus and just roams around, letting people pet him and give him food. He likes to sleep/lie down in our food court and sometimes goes up to the second floor (Engineering floor) of our department building. We call him "paaka", pronounced as pa-a-ka, which sounds like a phrase in our dialect which means "bite him/her" haha

Attachments

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
View attachment 46811

My brother sent me this one in the early hours of the morning to cheer me up since I had a bit of a rough night
O my, that deserves a standing ovation... LOL... She totally nail it!!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 46784View attachment 46784 last pic on my phone from my group's latest performance 😬💖
Looking good Ro!
Post automatically merged:

I took a picture of a little bird I saw hopping around outside the window of my workplace.

O, is hard to tell from this angle but it looks like a cardinal (* o *)

Last edited:

Natrasha03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_20200331-144419_The Arcana.jpg

I took this screenshot of a game I was playing, The Arcana to show my friend that Mr Goat Man was alive