🏆 Contest Forum Logo Customization! - Endless contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,695 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello everyone, and welcome to our first contest of 2018 (2019, 2020, 2021.. well it's a never-ending one this time) where EVERYONE can free his artistic imagination and share his ideal SBENNY.COM forum logo.

Ok ok, this sounds a bit confusing so let's explain it better..

INTRODUCTION

Do you see this?

Yes, it's our actual forum logo, of course.

As you may already know, we're used to start themed contests when we're close to holidays (Easter, Christmas and Halloween basically), but this time I decided it was time to extend it a bit more, as Easter, Christmas and Halloween are not the only special days of the year.

There are many more, for different countries: Columbus Day, Valentine's Day, Epiphany, Thanksgiving Day but there are also some other special days for every of us: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Nominals or even some other particular days you keep celebrating every year for some reason, this is why I decided to introduce your contest, where you can free your imagination and customize our forum logo and make it shown to EVERYONE for a particular (and special for you) day of the year.

THE RULES

Ok so let's talk about how to effectively take part into this contest now.

Using your favourite drawing tools (Paint, Photoshop etc.. or even Hand draw!) create a custom forum logo, specially themed for a particular day you want it to be displayed, it'll have to be 250x55px in size (or 500x100px, or even 1000x220px, as soon as you make it proportional) and it'll have to contain at least the text "SBENNY.COM".
It's advised to make a PNG in order to have a transparent background to better fit our forum style.

When you're done with it, upload it on the forum and post it. If you don't know how to, take a look at @CozPatch video below:

IMPORTANT: Remember to specify the day and the month as well.

EXAMPLE

22th March

Once done, I'll validate your logo by replying to your submission and I'll make your logo appear the day you specified, every year.

CALENDAR

EXTRAS:

Here you'll find an additional picture to help you getting started:

FAQs

A: How many logos can I submit?
Q: No limit, but please bear in mind I prefer a single and "final" version of a logo rather than 5 similar logos posted one after each other for the same day.

A: Can I use animated GIFs?
Q: Yes, you're allowed to submit animated GIFs if you really wish to, but bear in mind the size of it will have to be less than 500kb.

A: What if the day I selected for my logo is already taken by another user?
Q: I'll consider many aspects, such as the quality of the logo and the number of likes to it to decide which one to select, if none of the logos have been displayed yet, otherwise I'll show a different logo each year for that day.

A: Can you make it appear just one Year?
Q: Yes, sure, just specify the year, too. If you don't specify the year, I'll display it every year.

A: Will this contest end?
Q: Technically, it will never end, but if it'll be so succesfull that we'll have more than 730 logos, I might interrupt it or modify the terms and rules of it.

A: Any prizes?
Q: Prizes are planned, but there's no eta yet, so for the moment the only prize you get is the possibility to have your special logo displayed to everyone for a day.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply below. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy this contest :)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for submitting the first logo, @CozPatch :) It looks awesome!

✓ Added to our doodles list :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unfortunately Halloween logo is over the max allowed size (520kb) while the christmas one is at a low resolution and can't be used as well, but thank you so much for submitting your entries :) I'll try optimizing them when needed if no other doodles will be submitted. You rock! <3

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
not much artwork but hope you like it! April Fools' Day
SBENNY.png
SBENNY.png

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for submitting you logo, @Bong :) It looks awesome!

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks Sbenny ill try to make more

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow @Bong you really had a wonderful idea! I added it and decided to apply a little modification, hope you like it:

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow @Bong you really had a wonderful idea! I added it and decided to apply a little modification, hope you like it:

That looks much better, thank you Sbenny :)

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hahaha. Just for a laugh, I know there is many stoners in our community so...

Sbenny420.gif

April 20th or 4:20am/pm everyday :lol:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

✓ Added to our doodles list :) Thanks for this great artwork and for your nice idea!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
They both look awesome, @Bong ! Would it be possible to add a black border to the st patrick's logo? As it wouldn't be too visible on the green background we already have :) When you're done I'll add both your pics to our doodles list, thanks again! :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you once again, @Bong!