Mod apk FRAG Pro Shooter v1.4.4 Unlimited Diamonds , AntiBan & No Cheat Detection (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

FRAG Pro Shooter v1.4.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 59 times

• Frag pro shooter - Take part in the dynamic battles on futuristic arenas. Move fast across the battle field and shoot accurately at opponents. Demonstrate excellent reflexes and tactical skills in this exciting Android game. Gather a team of characters having unique appearance, abilities and weapons. Each hero has strong and weak sides. Switch between heroes fast to perform unexpected maneuvers and actions. Surprise spectators and opponents with your progress on arenas.

Features of Frag pro shooter for Android:

• Bright graphics
    • Over 40 unique characters
    • Interesting arenas
    • Fight against other players

Download now the MOD APK of Frag pro shooter for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Diamonds
    • AntiBan
    • No Cheat Detection (New)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ohbibi.fps

n30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey Debby, I have been playing non stop this past day here as I love this game. I discovered after a while or restarting the game resets my trophy count? Is there any way to keep it constant? Sorry I am not complaining. I am enjoying your masterpiece nonetheless.

Kukimen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Debby I also want to ask about resetting trophies after game restart. Is it possible to fix that ?

Last edited:

n30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Debby, Is it possible?to fix the trophy resetting issue? Because as the trophy count gets resets at around 720-710 even after cloud saving, we can't reach arena 2 or higher and get access to new cards/characters Do let us know, thank you again for considering it🙌🤞🙏

Last edited:

n30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Debby, Sbenny please advice us regarding the issue with FRAG, so we don't lose our game progress/trophy count.

jnp06

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello new update, please new Mod 1.4.5. 23 August 2019. Merci d'avance.

jnp06

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
hi, it's the new Mod for version 1.4.5 ?

segordon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Debby Are you working on the new version? Your modded version is the only one that I use for Frag.

jnp06

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
New mod 1.4.6 frag. this Mod don't work it's outdated (1.4.4) please new mod 1.4.6 Thanks.

rofakam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its outdated, please fix or gimme my 90 SB Points back

Jangan egois

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there, pls be updated this game, I'll Aprreciate it, thanks before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.