Mod apk Freak-Quency (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years

Freak-Quency Final

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: CrazyCupcake

Download Link: (how to download?)
I've decided to make this free since some people able to make it work and some are not able to
Newest Android Version
Older Android Version

• Freak-Quency, known to most people as a popular Virtual Reality video game. Then why is it that many of their players are being killed. It doesn't help with the fact that your brother is missing and he turns out to be an avid Freak-quency player. Where is he? Is he dead, alive, and why is all the freak-quency players dying!?

You play this game as Sonnya Gray, a young 16 year old whose attitude can be sweet or bitter depending on your choices. This is an otome game with a simple persona portable based map system and stat raising . You can basically do whatever you want, get a guy, make friends, or not. However be advised...that the choices you make will ultimately determine your fate.

Game Features:

- 5 love interests
    - 4 friends
    - 2 other undefined character routes
    - 3 endings
    - 55 CG
    - Quite explorable map

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Android Port

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29640

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Not working ☹
Oh thats weird, did you take the correct version? Since there are two version, one for older devices and one for newer devices. I already tested this with my phone and emulator and it work just fine. Can you tell me when did it start like that? Immediately after you launch the game?
side note: newer version is for android phone with v8a or Aarch64 cpu architecture and older version is for android phone with v7a cpu architecture.(Well atleast that is what the porting devices that i use said)

Last edited:

Ryunna123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh thats weird, did you take the correct version? Since there are two version, one for older devices and one for newer devices. I already tested this with my phone and emulator and it work just fine. Can you tell me when did it start like that? Immediately after you launch the game?
side note: newer version is for android phone with v8a or Aarch64 cpu architecture and older version is for android phone with v7a cpu architecture.(Well atleast that is what the porting devices that i use said)
I tried both version. My phone is android version 9 :(

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I tried both version. My phone is android version 9 ☹
Hmmm... i am really at lost now since it work perfectly fine on both my vivo v15 and xiaomi redmi note 2 which both has different cpu architecture.
lemme port it once more and send you the third apk that are suppose to be for emulator but it might work with your devices.

drownedkitten

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_20200121-213416_FreakQuency.jpg

hi there! thanks for releasing this port, i was looking forward to play and review it. unfortunately, the application was frozen on the loading screen for +10 minutes on both old and new versions for me. i uninstalled +reinstalled then repeated the process, cleared all data and tried again but it wouldn't load. my phone specs are quite good, RAM and the like shouldn't be the source of the problem. hopefully it can be fixed!

Henas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Both versions doesnt work me. It just stays in the loading screen

J0224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
View attachment 49056
hi there! thanks for releasing this port, i was looking forward to play and review it. unfortunately, the application was frozen on the loading screen for +10 minutes on both old and new versions for me. i uninstalled +reinstalled then repeated the process, cleared all data and tried again but it wouldn't load. my phone specs are quite good, RAM and the like shouldn't be the source of the problem. hopefully it can be fixed!
having the same issue with this one ><