Mod apk Free Wallpapers - Video Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers v 1.1.7 No Ads(updated) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

IMG_20200219_112217.jpg

Free backgrounds V 1.1.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 3 times

• Live video wallpaper and background for Android phone

Are you looking for animated wallpapers, 3D wallpapers or video backgrounds? We have created this fantastic app for you.

Free Wallpapers - Video Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers

Free Wallpapers - Videos Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers offers thousands of images and videos to set wallpapers for your phone. Thousands of stunning 4K quality images and videos are carefully selected by our artists. It is totally free.

Have you ever set videos for your phone? It is fantastic and lively. In particular, it has been optimized to save battery power. Try it now!

All wallpapers in Free wallpapers - Video Wallpapers and live wallpapers are different among the many themes to choose from, such as: video wallpapers, 3D graphics, wallpapers for girls, animals, anime, food, drinks, photography, celebrities, free wallpapers fortnite, sport, fantasy, aircraft, airplanes, bokeh, video games, cars and motorbikes, nature, space, galaxy, architecture, city, minimalist, vessels, ship, music, macro, sea, flowers, material, wallpapers, live wallpapers, ...

Features:
    - Have 10,000 free wallpapers
    - Set video as wallpaper on your phone
    - Download the wallpaper to your phone
    - View and set the wallpaper for free
    - Friendly and easy to use

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• No ads ( See demonstration video)

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techpro.livevideo.wallpaper

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

Ashron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really like this app..I personally think it's better than zedge (imo). Thank you so much for your time and effort put into making these mods..❤

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I really like this app..I personally think it's better than zedge (imo). Thank you so much for your time and effort put into making these mods..❤
Thanks to you 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.