Mod apk From Zero to Hero: CityMan v1.4.1 !! Free In-App Purchases with LP (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Where the problem is ??? Gimme a screenshot.

Post automatically merged:

You have downloaded LP v857 right ? And yeah please check the Lucky patcher switch. LP --> switch --> turn on 3rd and 4th (it will install proxy server and license). Then try ... Hopefully it will be solved.

The game works but no hack that's my only problem 😭

The game works but no hack that's my only problem 😭
Edit: - you're a genius the game works perfectly fine Lord Gourov 🌹🌹🌹

Last edited:

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You have latest LP v857 ? Can you kindly send me some ss ?
My Xiaomi isn't rooted though... Do u need to root to be able to use that function to install apks file?

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nah root not required for installing or playing this game. Make sure LP have permission to install unknown apps. And try installing other .apk file to check.
My Xiaomi isn't rooted though... Do u need to root to be able to use that function to install apks file?

Attachments

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nah root not required for installing or playing this game. Make sure LP have permission to install unknown apps. And try installing other .apk file to check.
I see. Yeah it seems LP isn't MIUI friendly as well when it comes to installing apks file. Here's LP permission section.

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I see. Yeah it seems LP isn't MIUI friendly as well when it comes to installing apks file. Here's LP permission section.
Please check if there is something like "Install unknown apps" . Allow it. And you tried to install other .apk (not .apks) file ? Installed ?

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please check if there is something like "Install unknown apps" . Allow it. And you tried to install other .apk (not .apks) file ? Installed ?
Yeah I can install normal apk. just fine. Just the apks file I couldn't.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah I can install normal apk. just fine. Just the apks file I couldn't.
Sorry to hear mate .... I am afraid I can't help then 😢 ... And you can ask for a refund if you want 😇
Anyway thete is a video about installing ... Might it helps.

Last edited:

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nah it's fine. Won't ask for refund since I'm gonna have those SB back in a few days lol. Thanks anyways~
Sorry to hear mate .... I am afraid I can't help then 😢 ... And you can ask for a refund if you want 😇
Anyway thete is a video about installing ... Might it helps.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi there, @Gourov i downloaded the SAI and the LP is already updated. But still mods features doesnt work. Please watch the screen record i uploaded. thanks

@Gourov
First thing you don't need to do anything with the app . Just install it and play or made purchases. And yeah your Lp is not updated. Check the version and get Lp 857.

LeMaMa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
When i would purchase anything it says me, not aviable. Don't know why. Sorry

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
When i would purchase anything it says me, not aviable. Don't know why. Sorry
Make sure you have LP v857+ and turn on 3rd and 4th switch. Then try buying it on online or offline... :)

sojonin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
apks files don't work on my phone and when I try to use the original then mod it it won't allow me to use certain purchases.

deonnapaigexox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Finally installed it and everything works so good.

LeMaMa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks, now it works. I have change my cast vote. Found my fail with your help 😅😂

Kugart

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Top thanks

Thanks man

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member