Mod apk Fujiwara Bittersweet (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Fujiwara Bittersweet (Android Port)

Name of the game: Fujiwara Bittersweet

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
[otome/GxB, slice of life, cute but somehow dark theme]

"Aya just moved to a new little town near the mountains. Her new life as a high school freshman begins now, join her as she navigates through life and meets new people. Will she make friends or perhaps… find herself falling in love?"

"
Fujiwara BitterSweet" is a GxB heartwarming slice of life with bittersweet twists!

[Recommended order to follow the routes : Ikki (clover leaf)> Toshio (cigarettes)> Yuta (headphone)> Haru (bracelet)> Kenji (keychain)> Ryu (herbal tea)]

Features:

❇Free!

❇~ more than 45k words by route

❇Happy Ends for everyone (Friend and Sweet)!

❇~+15 CGs

❇Original sprites/BGs

TW: /!\ R16+ due to death, swearing, drugs, possible sexual (mostly sex jokes, the other "sexual" stuff is more flirt and touching than anything) content and other sensitive subjects /!\

MOD Features:

Android Port from Itch.io Windows Version.
Requested by @Silor321
Is not properly tested yet, only tested the prologue on emulator.
A feedback would be appreciated!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Link Fixed and i decided to make this free in order to apologize for the previous error :)

Last edited:

JoseCarpent

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The graphics are pretty good, it looks like I should give this game a try.

Cici244

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah I thought it was just me,pls do re-post can't wait to try it🤩

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Fixed it ^^
Sorry for being a bit late, i overslept v.v
Anyway, where's my coffee? O.O!

Ninako

Addicted Lv3️⃣