NSFW/18+ APK Full Service (Modded Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years

Full Service Modded Full Version

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

• WARNING: This is an adult visual novel with mature and sexual themes. Please be advised.

Tomoki Nakamoto
    is a workaholic young adult who just wants some change in his life. One day, he gets an invitation to visit a spa to take a break. After this initial visit to Full Service Spa, however, Tomoki's gets more change than he bargained for!

FULL SERVICE GAME is a An adult Boys' Love visual novel which lets you explore the city of Morningwood, while vying for the affections of one of the available bachelors. Experience the story and complete mini-games to foster friendships and relationships, and learn more about this eccentric cast of characters. The game has the following content for users to enjoy:

• Over 200 unique CG illustrations, with over 1000 total variations!
    • Four main characters to pursue romantically, with more waiting to be discovered!
    • Different endings for each bachelor depending on interactions
    • An unlockable gallery that will show you artwork you've seen in the story
    • Bonus artwork on some other minor characters you may encounter
    • Discover the mysteries and relationships in the city, and get to know some of the denizens of Morningwood

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Features:
    Android Port​
    Unlimited Money​
    Unlimited Item​
    Full Heart for All Character​
    Unlocked After Story​
    All Gallery Cgs Unlocked*
    *As for Cgs unlocked, you need to play the game till it's finished first before able to see and click the gallery button.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    Not on Google Play

Downloaded 168 times

zecmendes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
I want to try...
Post automatically merged:

Awesome

Angmund

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Super game. Also i want to say,i found a small bug,when you enter to the "After stories" and want to save or skip,game crashes,or just freezes. Still playing and didn't find any bugs in the main story.
Thank you very much my dear 😘😍

Kmakashahkma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I want to try this game but I don't know how to download it