Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone,

I know I haven't been here almost all day every day like I usually am, I'm sorry. I've only really gotten the chance to pop in here and there. Over the last few months I have been living with and taking care of my grandmother. She had been in and out of hospitals over those last few months and in the period of a month, she had several heart attacks. The last one causing to organs to fail and a week and a half ago, she passed away. Since then, we have found out that because she is no longer living here, and I do not qualify for the assistance program she was using to help pay her portion of the bills, we are about to lose her home at the end of the month.

Currently I am searching for a new place to live, and if I need to, I can stay with family for a little while. However, the only places I can afford are pretty far from the rest of my family. During this time we have been trying to raise money to keep her home for at least a couple of months if we can’t keep it permanently so we can properly mourn and take care of her final expenses.

We are currently only 5,000 away from the amount we need to raise.

To help raise the rest of the money we need for the expenses here at her home, we have started to sell merchandise for my blog at Cordelia Cross Shop

As well as through Paypal directly at:

Pay Athena St. Georges using PayPal.Me

If you cannot donate or purchase any merchandise to help out, I understand, but thank you for taking the time to read this. Thank you @Sbenny, for allowing me to share this here.

I hope you all have a nice evening.

~CordeliaCross <3

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have donated:

@Yoda
@Midnightcherry
@King Hacker
@xyummyx
@The Wrathful
@alohahaw87
@Loutta

And there were a few others who donated anonymously and I cannot thank them directly, but whoever you are, thank you.

When this was posted my family still needed to raise 5,000.00 usd.

So far, we have raised $485.00, and I cannot thank you all enough.

For those of you who are unable to donate or purchase anything from our store, thank you so much for your support. I know I've said it a million times, but I mean it sincerely, I appreciate your support tremendously. Things have been extremely hard recently, but being able to talk to all of you has helped.

Thank you again! <3

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
My condolences Cordelia!

I will try to help you as well but I can take a while because I just set up a complete new account because my other one was stolen.

stay strong😘
Thank you @Twich54. I'm sorry your account got stolen, I've had that happen and it's a nightmare. Even if you can't donate, thank you for your support, it means alot <3.

MinHo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello I would love to donate but unfortunately I can not my salary goes to my house and pay for my studies. I live alone and it is difficult for me to keep my things my apologies. But I hope you can get the money that you lack. I'm sorry for your loss and cheer up!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello I would love to donate but unfortunately I can not my salary goes to my house and pay for my studies. I live alone and it is difficult for me to keep my things my apologies. But I hope you can get the money that you lack. I'm sorry for your loss and cheer up!
Thank you @MinHo, your support means alot <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Condolence Cor, I really want to help but I'm also having financial issues right now :( stay strong!!
Thank you for your support @Ferz <3
Post automatically merged:

It's not just coffee... (When your mother likes it Irish)
I hope you manage to raise all the money you need for your grandmother.
My prayers are with you. :smilingdroid
Haha I actually have that one. I use it when my family comes over, they all judge but I just smile knowing my secret isn't Alcohol, it's Hershey kisses melted in my coffee xD

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
My condolences,Cordelia.I would like really help you but I'm having also financial issues......An embrace.
Thank you @Himmel <3
Post automatically merged:

Oh God I'm so sorry Cordelia. I'm not old enough to give you money but I am old enough to give my condolences and spread the word to those who will listen. I hope you'll pull through.
Thank you @Bryoplat <3 I really appreciate your support.

Cinders8888

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, I am also unable to help financially. Please accept my condolences and best wishes. Know that my heart is with you at this difficult time. If my circumstances change, I will certainly send a donation. <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately, I am also unable to help financially. Please accept my condolences and best wishes. Know that my heart is with you at this difficult time. If my circumstances change, I will certainly send a donation. <3
Thank you so much @Cinders8888 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.