Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,692 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali7sh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you. That's very sweet. I'm not sure really I think you have to make a request for it.
Post automatically merged:
Hi dear friend. you're welcome🤗😗♥
I do not know how to do this !!☹
Please guide me to apply this request ...
I really want to give you all my account balance on sbenny site, which is 2493, and I hope to solve your problem.☺🌷🌹🌺♥

Hi dear management of sbenny❤

I want to request if it is possible ... so that all my account balance on this site, which is 2493, is coming to 2500 soon. Give a gift to my dear friend @CordeliaCross. Please do this request so that my friend's problem can be solved☺
(refer to:
Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses )

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I'm sorry for your lost, condolence.
I pray for the best, sorry I'm only able to send prayers and not money.

FrogSpotter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my... i wish i could help you donating or buying something from the shop :( the only thing i can offer you is my condolences (and best wishes). I hope things turn out alright for you ♡

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hi dear friend. you're welcome🤗😗♥
I do not know how to do this !!☹
Please guide me to apply this request ...
I really want to give you all my account balance on sbenny site, which is 2493, and I hope to solve your problem.☺🌷🌹🌺♥

Hi dear management of sbenny❤

I want to request if it is possible ... so that all my account balance on this site, which is 2493, is coming to 2500 soon. Give a gift to my dear friend @CordeliaCross. Please do this request so that my friend's problem can be solved☺
(refer to:
Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses )
Thank you @ali7sh <3

I'm sorry for your lost, condolence.
I pray for the best, sorry I'm only able to send prayers and not money.
Thank you for your support @Mark A, it means alot.

My deepest Condolences, I dont have any money to give but perhaps maybe I can pray for your grandma, please dont lose hope, you will get by eventually *sending virtual hug for you*
Thank you @KasualHoaxer -hugs- <3

Oh my... i wish i could help you donating or buying something from the shop :( the only thing i can offer you is my condolences (and best wishes). I hope things turn out alright for you ♡
Thank you @HeloisaMirande

boomerxd147

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Oh wow... my condolences Cordelia. I remember when my grandma died so I know very well how it feels.

I wish you the best and keep going, I bet she wanted that for you!!! :D

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
While I am unable to donate anything, know that you have my deepest condolences! If you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I am here!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Oh wow... my condolences Cordelia. I remember when my grandma died so I know very well how it feels.

I wish you the best and keep going, I bet she wanted that for you!!! :D
Thank you @boomerxd147. I'm trying my best to keep going, it's just hard. :)

My condolences @CordeliaCross ,, im very sorry cant help with the fundraising ._.
im still heavyweight unemployed citizens 😅
but i do pray for your grandma :)
Thank you for your Support @Tepoy! <3

I'm sorry for your loss.
I wish I could help you but sadly I can't. Anyways I hope you will get enough money and also be able to live in your own apartment! ❤
Thank you @Ekixx

While I am unable to donate anything, know that you have my deepest condolences! If you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I am here!
Thank you so much @Spirit Bomb , I will keep that in mind.

Stay strong <3
Thank you @ZeeshanC <3

Actuellement,8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle je suis à la recherche d'un nouvel endroit pour vivre et, si besoin est, je peux rester en famille quelques instants. Cependant, les seuls endroits où je peux me permettre sont assez loin du reste de ma famille. Pendant ce temps, nous essayons de collecter des fonds pour la garder chez elle pendant au moins deux mois si nous ne pouvons pas le garder de manière permanente afin que nous puissions correctement faire le deuil et prendre en charge ses derniers frais.

Merci pour votre soutien. <3

Loutta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cordelia,

Hey. I wish i had more to donate but i got only some cents left from when i used to sell artwork. Nonetheless, i still had at least $2 to spare, gave you that. I hope you achieve your goal! It's a shame i can't do more than that, but I'll be wishing you the absolute best. <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Cordelia,

Hey. I wish i had more to donate but i got only some cents left from when i used to sell artwork. Nonetheless, i still had at least $2 to spare, gave you that. I hope you achieve your goal! It's a shame i can't do more than that, but I'll be wishing you the absolute best. <3
Thank you @Loutta, I really appreciate it. Every bit helps and we are still trying to get things sorted.

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Truly sorry about everything you are currently going through.
I'd love to help but am currently having issues with my bank account. Although I'd like offer my prayers to you and condolences.
I hope and pray it all works out for you.
Stay Blessed.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Truly sorry about everything you are currently going through.
I'd love to help but am currently having issues with my bank account. Although I'd like offer my prayers to you and condolences.
I hope and pray it all works out for you.
Stay Blessed.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your support XD

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you to everyone who has reached out and helped to donate. This means so much to my family and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.