Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my... I would love to help you, my grandma passed away a couple of months ago and we were in a similar situation, so I know how hard it is. Unfortunately I can't help, my salary is just enough to pay my studies and my appartement.

I can only offer you my thoughts ❤
And my condolences ❤

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Oh my... I would love to help you, my grandma passed away a couple of months ago and we were in a similar situation, so I know how hard it is. Unfortunately I can't help, my salary is just enough to pay my studies and my appartement.

I can only offer you my thoughts ❤
And my condolences ❤
Thank you @MxllxLea , and I am sorry for your loss as well. <3

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@CordeliaCross my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Unfortunately I am living through minimum wage, I hope you can understand. But I am willing to give you morale support as I can understand the pain you are going through since I have lost my mother 5 months ago too. Very though time, but I know you will pull this through if everybody stick together. Best of luck!

-Mike

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My deepest Condolences and apologize Ms.Athe-....Ms.Cross, i know how hard its to loss someone you really cares and loves, espessially Grandmother.....they bakes the best cookies.
And also my deepest apologize....if only i'm old enough to get my own money....or credits, but i'm gonna find others ways to helps! Be it through prays or humorous jokes....well i can work with that.

May Granmama Cross Rest in Peace, i know she must be proud to have such an amazing Grandaughter.

@Hans Bloodsmith

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@CordeliaCross my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Unfortunately I am living through minimum wage, I hope you can understand. But I am willing to give you morale support as I can understand the pain you are going through since I have lost my mother 5 months ago too. Very though time, but I know you will pull this through if everybody stick together. Best of luck!

-Mike
Thank you for your support Mike, and I am so sorry for your loss.
Post automatically merged:

My deepest Condolences and apologize Ms.Athe-....Ms.Cross, i know how hard its to loss someone you really cares and loves, espessially Grandmother.....they bakes the best cookies.
And also my deepest apologize....if only i'm old enough to get my own money....or credits, but i'm gonna find others ways to helps! Be it through prays or humorous jokes....well i can work with that.

May Granmama Cross Rest in Peace, i know she must be proud to have such an amazing Grandaughter.

@Hans Bloodsmith
Thank you @Hans Bloodsmith 😢💜

Arisan

☆RPG Empress☆
Member for 5 years
Hi Cordelia, all my condolences Im sorry to hear that. I know how it is to lose a loved one.. I hope you will overpass that by the time. It needs time to heal from such injuries. Stay safe and keep the ones you love and the ones who pull you up right by your side. Also I wish you good luck and hope u can find financial assisance in here~

Last edited:

loanphan97

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can't help you with the donation right now due to my financial problems.. I'm sorry for your lost, I know how it feel. Its tough but we always here to help you, stay strong ❤

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't think there are any words that can do justice for your loss as life is precious and a loved one even more so. I pray that her soul find solace in the afterlife and its not much but i will ask @Sbenny to change my 120000 SB Points into $80 and donate it to you i wish i could help you more :(

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Condolences Cordelia, My prayers goes to you and your family! I lost my significant others grandma, Uncle & aunt. And my own grandmother, which was basically Mom. All in the same year. Having someone you know pass hurts. But having someone that close is a different kind of hurt. Especially when your there in those final moments.
I don't have any funds to donate, But I'm sending you ALL my Ki (dbz). So you can have the strength to fight another day

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I don't think there are any words that can do justice for your loss as life is precious and a loved one even more so. I pray that her soul find solace in the afterlife and its not much but i will ask @Sbenny to change my 120000 SB Points into $80 and donate it to you i wish i could help you more :(
Sir, you have earn my profound respect.

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my God, I am really sorry for what happened to you @CordeliaCross. I am really want to help you, my friend, but unfortunately I am still senior high school student right now and I don't have money to donate to you. All I can do is just only hope for your grandmother can be better. Be patient, my friend for what happened to you. My condolences for you too.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dear @CordeliaCross . It's saddening to hear you're going through such a hard time, and I'm very sorry to say I'm not in a position to be able to donate to you. No matter what, I send you my best wishes and condolences. I hope everything gets solved soon in the best way possible for you and your loved ones.

Priyak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Deepest condolences......stay strong.....I really want to help but being a grad student I myself an not doing well with fianance......really sorry for your lose though

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
I'm really really sorry for your loss and about the whole thing!... I know how it feels to loose a home...i sadly am underage and cannot donate you :( i'm so sorry! You are in my thoughts know this and rest in peace grandma! I hope you guys can do more...but...i sadly cannot... I am here for support that is all i can do!

Ocean

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I wanted to say that I'm very sorry to hear this. I would love to donate too but its just I'm not allowed to. But remember this, if life is tough you gotta be tougher. I hope you can get this amount of money and pass through this moment of life. Don't forget that to stay strong and you will pass through this problem.😊
00-35-43-9k=.jpg

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through :( please accept my condolences. Please be strong
And also I wish I could buy sth to help but I guess you know where I come from and how my own situation is...so I'm so sorry...
May her soul rest in peace 💙💙💙

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this... I pray you stay strong and hope you will get through this! I can't tell you I know how this feels, but something similar happened to someone close to me. And it happened when I was old enough to understand but not old enough to be able to do anything about it...

I wish I could help you but... I'm not even an adult yet;; waiting until I'm old enough to make my own money or an account might be a *little* too long;;

My condolences; everyone here has been such great people and you are one too. Please know that. You will get through this!

Status
Not open for further replies.