Mod apk Gakuen Club v1.0.8 Full Game Unlocked (Character Stories/Puzzles) (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Gakuen Club v1.0.8 Full Game Unlocked (Character Stories/Puzzles) (new)

Name of the game: Gakuen Club

Version: v1.0.8

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Gakuen Club is a school life romance Android game set in a famous private academy. The main cast includes popular voice actors KENN, Kensho Ono, Kosuke Toriumi, Tsubasa Yonaga, Yuichiro Umehara, and Mark Ishii whose works can be found in many anime shows and games.
The unique game features distinct characters with their own stories and outstanding voice work.

Here's a brief description of all the characters in Gakuen Club for Android:

As she grows closer to the other waitstaff of the night club, she learns of their past, and finds herself becoming more and more involved in a complicated web of human relationships and romance...

Heir apparent of the Minakawa Group, the powerful conglomerate that runs Kirika Academy.
Accomplished in both the literary and military arts, he is a true prince. Honest and a little reckless, the older students like him for his unpredictability, while classmates and underclassmen appreciate his natural charisma.

A well-mannered and elegant young man.
He generally isn't overly enthusiastic, but his frank remarks always stand out.
The female guests love his aloofness and his feminist side he would sometimes show.

A sensitive man of few words who possesses a unique nature.
The females guests praise him for his good listening skills. They say the advice he offers always gives them the last bit of courage they need.

Understands his own appeal and uses it to his advantage, playing the cute cuddly puppy character for the female guests.
Cunning and clever, he is generally calculating, but a privileged boy at heart, he will sometimes come off as soft.

A talented pianist, he is an avid feminist.
He understands his own charms, making him a natural host.
He possesses a broad perspective, seamlessly assists those in need, and treats everyone equally.

An open-minded person who effortlessly gains the trust of those around him.
Excellent at reading a room, he can skillfully adjust his energy level and personality.
What's more, the dark glimpses seen behind his expression draws the female guests in, and never lets them go.

Gakuen Club is recommended for those who:

・Like going out in secret
・Want to enjoy a fantastic voice cast
・Are fans of popular illustrator Mero
・Loves school life romance games

Our heroine is entering her junior year of high school when she finds out she will be suddenly transferring to the famous Kirika Academy located in the city due to her father's new job.
She is quite excited about starting her new school life, but she stumbles upon a secret night club that is being operated after school hours, and gets herself roped into working the kitchen...

Ready to start this adventure? Download now Gakuen Club MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.d3p.CampusNightlife
MOD Features:
All Charcters Stories Unlocked (READ NOTES BELOW)
All Characters Puzzles Unlocked (READ NOTES BELOW)

Notes: requires Lucky Patcher (root is not needed for this mod). See the screenshot below to see what you need to check within Lucky Patcher menu, which will automatically appear in the game when you'll try to make in-app purchases (Character Stories and Character Puzzles)

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
short.sbenny.com - MOD APK
short.sbenny.com - ORIGINAL APK
LICENSE

Don\'t share your license with anyone, as it may result in a permanent ban. A license is limited to 2 devices by default. If you need to use it on more devices, you need to upgrade to Pro or Pro+.
If you get "Bad response from server", make sure your details are correct, or type this code instead of your username: Loading... Further assistance here.
Please give a feedback after playing, thanks!

Downloaded 684 times

Gelliebeen

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the game! I'll give it a shot.

Edit: You need pretty stable internet to download the audio files. I wasn't able to do it at work, but was at home. Then I made it through the Prologue and made the purchase but it still won't let me play any more :(

Last edited:

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
thank you! *-*

Yoyoyoyoyoyo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Looks great I'll give it a try and give it a review

kemeroo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Gonna try this now! 😄😄 I'm so excited! Thank you so much
-- update

-it didn't work for me 😢 it wont allow me to download the game files

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Again thank you! Sbenny!

Gakuen Club v1.0.8 Full Game Unlocked (Character Stories/Puzzles) was released by Sbenny and 35099 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.