Mod apk GALATEA - Immersive Love, Scary & Chat Stories v4.2.1 - Unlimited Access (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,281 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years

GALATEA - Immersive Love, Scary & Chat Stories v4.2.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: K A M I
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 36 times

• Snoop on your favorite characters by reading their text conversations and messages. Feel their heartbeats through your phone. Listen to exactly what they’re hearing and watch your screen change as they enter a new environment.

If you like reading addictive stories, you’ll love the Galatea App!

A free app with immersive novels that will get you hooked
    Galatea is so much more than reading a book or a novel on your smartphone. It's a new reading experience that is more immersive, interactive, and engaging than a traditional book.

• Unlimited stories with a mix of narrative tools including chat text messages
    • Visual and Sound Effects to make you feel like you’re part of the story
    • Immersive and addictive stories written by award-winning authors
    • More than 50 stories in various genres (love, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, drama)
    • Free, daily-released short chapters of never-ending fiction series.
    • The books and stories can be downloaded and read offline anytime

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Comes with 999999 points (seen as "unlimited access" in this update)
    Unlimited access - points not used when unlocking chapters
    You can unlock and download full books without using points or having to read chapter after chapter

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank K A M I and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colt

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Speedy update to the mod app when it stopped working by KAMI this afternoon. I was 2 chapters off from finishing a book and was gutted when I when to read some more and it didn't work. I reported the problem and within a few hours a new mod was released.
This is one of my favourites mod apps and I would have given up on it ages ago if I hadn't come across the SBENNY forums.
Thank you KAMI for your hard work keeping this mod app updated x x

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I'm having issues with the sound on this update. In that there isn't any 🤔 I'm just wondering if it's a little glitch with mod or if it's my device that is having problems?

Edit, I'm now getting this flash up (see attached screenshot), still no sound.

Attachments

Last edited:

K A M I

Member for 3 years
Hi, I'm having issues with the sound on this update. In that there isn't any 🤔 I'm just wondering if it's a little glitch with mod or if it's my device that is having problems?
Hi, I'm also experiencing the same problem with both the modded and original versions. The mute/unmute button is also missing for some reason. It's probably a bug in the new version of the app :(

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for responding. I'll give it a day and hope it gets fixed

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, after removing the app and downloads, I installed the app from the playstore and created an account. I then installed the mod app over the original and logged into my account. I now have unlimited points and the music works while I'm reading. Occasionally the music drops off, but I can get it back by simply clearing the app and then opening it again. Thank you so much KAMI for creating this mod and your support when I was having issues x x

K A M I

Member for 3 years
@Huntressgg, @hiimaetherus, @osmosian, @Kris123, @Sugalicious, @PizzaBae, @Ryder167, @Hitmen01, @Favour, @victoryskies, @Niniez, @Millanese, @maskazorroro13, @itsdanyboy, @Newqwrey2018, @norsyami, @emilybamlett, @LucyBCandle, @Knuckles43, @Holstedshannon, @TwelfthDoctor97, @MaeveSilver, @msjr, @Aqlima, @AAPVIPS, @MadeInIrelan, @Matie, @Lalagama23, @mels123, @sixtentacles, @Cinnabun432, @minnaa, @rosapito, @Missqueenylo, @cwelday1, @BelleR

Updated:

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
This version is still working OK for me, when the sound occasionally drops off, I just close the app, then open it again and the sound comes back x

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.